- Type: Lodge
- Summary: An unrivalled wilderness experience
- Feature: Private concession with a high concentration of wildlife
- Rooms: 15 suites at Lebombo Lodge and 6 suites at Sweni Lodge
- Location: Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Nearest airport: Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 30 minutes from Johannesburg Airport by light aircraft transfer.
Both lodges are located in a remote private concession with one of the highest concentrations of game in the entire Kruger National Park, making for an unforgettable wilderness experience. The lodges offer twice-daily game-drives with professional Guides and Trackers.
Spa & Wellness
Singita Spa offers a holistic and healing approach in treating each guest with the individual attention they require. Treatments range from full body exfoliations and facials, to reflexology and traditional hand or footprint rituals. All skincare treatments utilise Dermalogica products and can be enjoyed inside the spa, on a private deck or in the comfort of your own suite.