Located either on the hillside or the beach, all suites face the sea and offer spellbinding views, whether of the tropical gardens, white-sand beach or bright blue bay. They are constructed from sustainable woods, while inside boasting dreamy décor that combines rustic touches with true luxury. Slatted louvre windows look out onto outdoor showers and terraces. Amenities include flat-screen televisions, electronic safes, fully-stocked mini bars, and charming bathrooms with bathrobes, hairdryers and Aromatherapy Associates bath products.
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 115m²
- Room View: Garden and partial sea views
- Facilities: Affording partial sea views from its spacious veranda, this suite also boasts a split-level open plan living and bedroom area, en suite bathroom, outdoor shower and an al fresco area with a dining table and double day bed.
- Rooms: 9
- Size: 115m²
- Room View: Panoramic views of the beach
- Facilities: As well as an enviable location atop the white sands and uninterrupted sea views, this suite features an open-plan king bedroom and living area, en suite bathroom, outdoor shower and furnished sun deck.
Hillside Pool Suite:expand_more
- Rooms: 17
- Size: 155m²
- Room View: Views of the bay
- Facilities: The spacious bedroom enjoys full air-conditioning and a luxurious king size bed, while the stunning hillside suite also boasts a private plunge pool and furnished wraparound veranda with spectacular views over the bay.
- Cuisine: International Cuisine
- Setting: Enjoy the beachfront setting whilst dining on exceptionally fine cuisine with a Caribbean flair.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Tranquil and luxurious, book a stay in one of Hermitage Bay's secluded Hillside Pool Suites - complete with a private plunge pool and day bed framed with sheer white curtain - for the ultimate romantic escape. Enjoy a leisurely Champagne breakfast overlooking the waves, before enjoying a once-in-a-lifetime helicopter tour over Antigua's striking volcanic mountains or a trip to a nearby cove in your own private yacht. As evening falls, luxuriate with a secluded, candle-lit dinner at the water's edge, whilst your dedicated waiter takes care of your every need. For an intimate and bespoke wedding in paradise, Hermitage Bay is the perfect venue.
Nestled in a breathtaking hidden cove, Hermitage Bay is surrounded by stunning white sand and the crystalline-blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Soak up the glorious island sunshine atop a plush sun lounger, before a laid-back and delicious lunch at the beachside lounge. Embrace the inimitably clear water with snorkelling, instruction from the PADI diving centre or cut across the waves on a paddleboard or Hobie Cat. Begin and end your day on the shore with calming sunrise yoga, as well as private dining on the sand by sunset.
Spa & Wellness
The Dorissima spa programme, developed by Doris Brugger, protégée of Gianni Versace, in answer to the stresses she suffered from a busy life in the fashion world, is an holistic experience that promises to balance the body's energy centre through a range of natural body massage oils and aromas based on the seven chakra colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet). Each of the seven chakras represents a different aspect of life and has a very special effect on the psyche and soul – the corresponding Dorissima massage oils and aromas are used to bring harmony and healing back into the chakras, treating the body, mind and soul. There is also a fitness suite with state-of-the-art equipment, as well as complimentary yoga sessions.
For those who like to cook, complimentary cooking demonstrations with the Executive Chef are available on a regular basis.