- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary: Quirky nautical-inspired hotel in historic Fisherman's Wharf
- Feature: The Blue Mermaid Restaurant serves must-try chowder
- Rooms: 252 rooms and suites
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States of America
- Star rating: AAA Four Diamond
- Nearest airport: San Francisco International Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately a 20 minute drive from San Francisco International Airport by private car.
Argonaut - A Noble House Hotel has a prime location in Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's vibrant waterfront district. Its history reaches back to the days of the gold rush, when the harbour was a colourful fishing port drawing in immigrants from all over the world. Today, you can still see and feel this diversity, whether walking Pier-39, visiting Ghirardelli Square or watching the cable cars come and go at the famous Powell-Hyde Street cable car turn-around. You will also be within close proximity to the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay.