Hotel Le Lana's spacious rooms and suites are reminiscent of a French country house and are individually furnished; most rooms offer spectacular mountain views. All have a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities (suites), hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD (suites)\CD player telephone, wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service.
- Room View: Mountain view
- Facilities: Spacious bedroom with king size bed, high-quality fabrics and comfy sofa/arm chairs, as well as a large bathroom and separate toilet.
- Room View: View of Courchevel or the courtyard
- Facilities: These brightly lit and discreetly luxurious rooms are on the chalet side facing the Hotel St Roch and offer a queen size bed, large bathroom and separate toilet.
- Facilities: Prestige Rooms are inspired by the contemporary suites already available at Hotel Le Lana and offer a king size bed as well as space, high-quality materials, mosaic bathroom, designer furniture and separate toilet.
- Room View: Mountain View
- Facilities: These bright and spacious suites offer comfort and luxury with their king size bed and mountain views.
- Room View: Ski slopes view
- Facilities: The spacious Superior Suites have fine wooden furniture and are the ideal space to relax with plenty of extra seating and a large bathroom with Jacuzzi. Some even have their own fireplace so you can warm up after a day on the slopes.
- Facilities: Luxurious and practical, the Prestige Suites are all spacious, with natural grandeur, character and fine, high-quality materials: wood, stone and timeless fabrics. If you want the upmost luxury without going up to the 2-bedroom apartment then this is the Suite for you.
Direct access to the snow on the adjacent Bellecôte piste. Courchevel 1850 is one of the best known and most extensive ski resorts in the Three Valleys ski region and throws out enough numbers and statistics to satisfy even the most hardened skier. For example, the area boasts 1304 acres of mountain which includes 150km of downhill pistes, 66km of cross-country ski terrain and 62 chairlifts to transport you there. What's more, the resort is well-equipped for all levels of skill, with 38 red runs and 10 black runs as well as specially-designed 'zen zones' which have been created specifically for sheltering novice skiers. There are also 550 ski and snowboard instructors at your disposal and the Supreme Ski School employs British instructors. Snowboarders won't miss out either; head to Plantrey Park and The Verdons Canyons for excellent snowboarding opportunities.
Children will love the dedicated playroom. Electronic games, DVDs and a PC are also available to borrow on request. There's a playground offering various fun activities and babysitting can be arranged at an additional charge, payable locally.
Spa & Wellness
Le Lana Spa by Clarins offers a range of facilities to either soothe mind and body or enhance endurance, including a fitness room, heated pools, saunas, hammams and a Jacuzzi. Spread over an expansive, but elegant 400m2 space, many use it as the perfect haven of relaxation after a tiring day on the slopes, with a range of treatments that includes massages, reflexology, facials and aromatherapy. Utilising healing Clarins products, the diverse cast of specialists includes beauticians, osteopaths, sports coaches and hairdressers.
Top class ski suits, jackets, accessories, skis, snowboards and boots are available at Le Lana ski room whilst the Ski Room team will take care of everything for you before you set off for the slopes and when you get back: hiring, storage and the cleaning and drying of all your equipment.
The concierge team at Elegant Resorts would be delighted to assist with arrangements for your next luxury ski holiday, including pre-booking equipment and kindergarten places. Lift passes for certain resorts can be booked by us prior to travel, but can also be purchased upon arrival. We strongly recommend securing ski or snowboard tuition (if required) before you travel, whether individual or group lessons are needed. To make the most of the ski school experience, it is essential that pupils are of the same ability-level – otherwise, separate instructors will be required. Please let your Travel Consultant know you wish to have lessons when you make your holiday booking, as they would be pleased to advise you.