- Type: Villa Resort
- Style: Family / Friends
- Lifestyle: Beach/Waterfront
- Child Policy: Children of all ages are welcome
- Summary: Combines the privacy of a villa with full resort facilities
- Feature: Complimentary meals, drinks, massages and Thai experiences
- Rooms: Private resort sleeping up to 20 guests
- Nearest airport: Phuket International Airport
Location and transfer
Located on the island of Koh Yao Noi, ÀNI Thailand is approximately a 30-minute speedboat journey from Ao Po Grand Marina, which is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. A helicopter transfer from Phuket – which takes just 15 minutes - can also be arranged.
ÀNI Thailand is made up of two Ocean Villas, two Family Villas, and four Pool Suites, that will be yours exclusively. Reminiscent of the temples of the northern Thailand, the accommodation features spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, large bathrooms and dressing areas. The Ocean Villas and Pool Suites provide spacious outdoor terraces with double daybeds and views that overlook the bay.p>
- Size: 97 sq.m
- Room View: Uninterrupted views across Phang Nga Bay
- Facilities: This Villa is suitable for guests with accessibility needs, and stuns with it's very own private terrace overlooking garden and bay with double daybed. Guests are also treated to a King-size bed, spacious lounging, dining areas and a large bathroom.
- Size: 91m²
- Room View: Views across Phang Nga Bay
- Facilities: This Villa is the perfect choice for families with young family members with both king-size bedrooms can be made up to twin bedrooms. The Villa also features ensuite bathrooms, Shared living area with sofa, writing desk, and a TV.
- Size: 135m²
- Room View: Views over the resort’s rolling lawns and beyond Phang Nga Bay
- Facilities: The suite is perfect for those looking for an elegant living space with the ANI king-size bed, spacious living and dining area. The suite also boasts a large bathroom with twin basins, deep bath overlooking plunge pool, separate double rain shower, and WC.
Throughout your stay, enjoy authentic, freshly prepared Thai cuisine and international favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as daily snacks and unlimited soft drinks, spirits and wine.
Ensuring you get the most from your luxury Thailand holiday, a variety of experiences are completely complimentary. Embrace the country's passion for wellness with up to 10 spa treatments per day including Thai and aromatherapy massages with all-natural products featuring local ingredients. Whip up authentic cuisine with executive Chef Yao, or hop on your very own mountain bike on a cycling tour of the area. There are even more amazing activities that can be arranged for an additional charge - including Muay Thai kickboxing with a national champion, scuba diving, longtail boat or mega yacht rides, yoga and rock climbing.
As well as the inspiring infinity pool, boasting jaw-dropping views and surrounded by plush loungers, you are just steps away from a 90-metre stretch of sandy beach while here. Allowing you to embrace the Andaman Sea before you, complimentary kit includes stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and snorkelling equipment, while an alfresco dining sala boasts beautiful views over the beach.
Luxury Family Holidays
Ideal for a memorable multi-generational family escape, you will have exclusive use of ÀNI Thailand during your stay, promising privacy and quality time together. The ten suites together sleep up to 20 guests, while some are dedicated to families with twin beds and shared living rooms. Little travellers will delight in the array of complimentary activities just for them – from baking to treasure hunts – while the entire family can head out on eye-opening excursions to the surrounding islands. The dedicated children’s pool flaunts an impressive waterslide, while there are plenty of inflatables for fun in the water.