- Type: Lodge
- Summary: A romantic and secluded boutique camp
- Feature: Just 11 miles upstream from Victoria Falls
- Rooms: 6 Private Houses and 5 River Cottages
- Location: Livingstone, Zambia
- Nearest airport: Livingstone Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately a 30-minute drive from Livingstone Town by private car transfer.
Located on the banks of the Zambezi River, guests can admire big game and water-based wildlife, in addition to incredible birdlife and the nearby Victoria Falls.
Children over the age of 7 years are welcome at the lodge.
In addition to safari game drives and river cruises, activities such as white-water rafting, micro-light flights and bungee jumps are also available nearby. Guests can enjoy a visit to Livingstone Island and step in David Livingstone's footsteps, whilst more daring types can visit Devil's Pool — a natural rock pool seemingly on the edge of the abyss.
Due to the unique location, with numerous rocks and steps, the lodge is not suitable for disabled guests requiring wheelchair access.