- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Luxury ski hotel featuring an impressive array of amenities
- Feature:Located at one of the world’s best ski regions
- Rooms:134 guest rooms and suites
- Location:Vail ,
United States of America
- Star rating:AAA Four Diamond
- Nearest airport:Denver International Airport
Location and transfer
2 hours, 30 minutes from Denver International Airport by private car transfer. 30 minutes by private car transfer from Eagle County Airport
The Sebastian has a range of guest rooms and suites, across eight different categories that can be personalised for guests’ needs. For example, they can be tailored and customised for families or for levels of comfort. The focus is on luxury and attention to detail, with each outstanding accommodation featuring bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen television, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi, mini-fridges and premium linens. The rooms and suites range from one bedroom to four bedrooms, sleeping up to ten guests in the largest option.
Sebastian Classic Room:expand_more
- Room View: Mountain view
- Facilities: This guest room features a queen-size bed and sleeps up to two guests. The bathroom includes bathrobes and slippers, a hairdryer and natural stone countertops. This guest room also has a flat-screen television, iPod docking station, wi-fi and a private safe.
Luxury Plaza Room:expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Mountain View
- Facilities: This guest room includes a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, as well as a flat-screen television, iPod docking station, wi-fi and a private safe. The bathroom is spacious, providing excellent storage for all guest’s bathroom essentials.
Executive Suite: One or Two Bedroom:expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Room View: Mountain View
- Facilities: The Executive Suites come with either one or two bedrooms, both featuring a room with a king-size bed, and the two bedroom variety also featuring two queen-size beds. Each bedroom has a bathroom with plush bathrobes, slippers and bathroom amenities. The suite has a living room, featuring a flat-screen television, lovely seating area, dining table that seats up to four guests and an adjoining bathroom. The suite also includes a mini-fridge, wi-fi and a private safe.
Residential Suites: One to Four Bedrooms:expand_more
- Room View: Mountain view
- Facilities: The Residential Suites are the stand-out accommodations at The Sebastian, coming in one, two, three and four bedroom categories. They sleep a maximum of four, six, eight and ten guests respectively. All are luxurious and spacious, making them perfect for large families and groups. They feature king-size and queen-size beds, and bathrooms with plush bathrobes, slippers and bathroom amenities. There is a living room with a queen sofa sleeper, as well as a dining area, fully equipped kitchen and a balcony. The Residential Suites also include a flat-screen television, mini-fridge, wi-fi and a private safe.
Voted by Travel + Leisure as one of "America's Best Family Hotels," few resorts rival The Sebastian Vail in its comforts and amenities for families - particularly the glorious Battle Mountain Kids' Camp, offering an extensive, varied and engaging programme of activities for children, that changes daily and with the seasons; in the winter, your little ones can enjoy culinary classes, snowman making, finger knitting, science projects, movie nights and supervised ski excursions, whilst the summer months see horse riding, rafting, kayaking, wildlife tours, Frisbee golf and exciting field trips. Combining education and discovery with endless fun, your children's trip to Vail will be one they will never forget.
Specialising in a ski-in ski-out service, The Sebastian is a definitive luxury ski hotel with an adventure concierge, ski valet and world-class slopes to explore. Ski and snowboard rental is also available on site.
Combining cosy seclusion with unrivalled luxury - and nestled within the stunning Rocky Mountains - The Sebastian Vail simply exudes romance. After a day of fun together on the slopes, unwind and rejuvenate with a couple's massage - designed to strengthen heart connections - at the tranquil Iridium Spa. Spend the afternoon in the luxurious adults-only hot tub, overlooking the striking Vail landscape, before sampling the finest, local dishes and thoughtfully paired wines in Leonora's intimate private dining room. Say "I do" surrounded by the elegance of The Sebastian and the natural beauty of Vail.
Spa & Wellness
Nurture your mind, body and soul with the relaxing and revitalising treatments available at the tranquil Bloom Spa. Choose from the extensive menu of unique therapies - including massages, facials and body treatments - that stimulate six ways to bloom: Thrive, Nourish, Flourish, Luxuriate, Glow and Relax. Using luxurious products that are organic, eco-friendly and cruelty free, each treatment is tailored for the mountain lifestyle - perfect after a long day on Vail's spectacular slopes.
The concierge team at Elegant Resorts would be delighted to assist with arrangements for your next luxury ski holiday, including pre-booking equipment and kindergarten places. Lift passes for certain resorts can be booked by us prior to travel, but can also be purchased upon arrival. We strongly recommend securing ski or snowboard tuition (if required) before you travel, whether individual or group lessons are needed. To make the most of the ski school experience, it is essential that pupils are of the same ability-level – otherwise, separate instructors will be required. Please let your Travel Consultant know you wish to have lessons when you make your holiday booking, as they would be pleased to advise you.
Some Classic and Luxury Plaza Rooms have been adapted for disabled guests. The rooms have an adapted bathroom with a roll-in shower, grab bars and an open-plan layout suitable for wheelchair access and mobility. There is also a device for emergencies that allows guests to connect to the phone or use the fire alarm if needed. There are also wheelchairs for use if needed. Each floor of the hotel can be reached by lift, ensuring that all public areas are accessible.