All villas and suites feature air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen smart TVs with international channels, telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station and wi-fi access. Complimentary amenities and fold-away beds are provided for children plus maid service is provided twice daily. Villas also benefit from BOSE Bluetooth speakers and mini bars.
- Room View: Views over Adams Bay
- Facilities: Nine stunning villas with one to four bedrooms are available, each boasting luxurious interiors and premium furnishings. All villas feature a private swimming pool, while three and four-bedroom villas boast an additional hot tub with incredible views.
Gingerlily Mansion House:+
- Room View: Views over the sea towards Mustique and St. Vincent
- Facilities: Set on a ridge overlooking the islands of Mustique and St Vincent, this spacious villa boasts five en-suite bedrooms, a dining room, kitchen, media room and lounge, plus a private plunge pool and fresh water swimming pool nestled in lush gardens.
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: This elegant one-bedroom suite features a private terrace and hot tub that overlook stunning ocean views, while the spacious interiors are airy and open-plan.
Each exquisitely designed villa and suite is set among outstanding natural beauty. Set on the hilltop, they all boast panoramic views of the Grenadines archipelago and the Caribbean Sea. If you are staying in a villa, you can stretch out in your private ten-metre infinity pool or if you are staying in a suite, take it easy in your hot tub. Each featuring a scenic terrace with comfortable furniture, this is the perfect place to absorb the beauty of Bequia.
The Liming, Bequia is set in a beautiful location with some marvellous beaches nearby. Princess Margaret Beach is less than a ten-minute drive away, though can also be reached by foot from Port Elizabeth along the Belmont walkway. With warm, clear waters that are perfect for snorkelling, this beach was named after the royal princess who enjoyed swimming here, thanks to its soft sands and lush backdrop. Lower Bay, meanwhile, is approximately an eleven-minute drive away, which is livelier than Princess Margaret Beach with its three beach bars. You can also enjoy non-motorised watersports such as kayaking and paddle boarding off this heavenly coastline.
Bequia is a dream diving spot. Head to the dive dock to explore the twenty-four dive sites, including coral reefs and sunken wrecks to marvel at. You can also be picked up by a 30-foot custom-built dive boat with a crew on-hand to assist you with equipment and in and out of the water, or board the Friendship Rose Sailing Schooner for a relaxing day of snorkelling and looking out for flying fish, turtles, dolphins and whales.
Relax in a private luxury villa in a breathtaking setting at The Liming, Bequia. Offering an enviable private window over one of the Caribbean’s most idyllic spots, you can relax in pure tranquillity from your scenic terrace, pool or hot tub. Free from distractions, you can truly appreciate this beautiful spot, from the unobstructed ocean horizon to the clear starry night sky.
The Liming is a perfect place to host a Caribbean wedding. With stunning private accommodation to host your friends and family, this stunning setting of golden sands, coconut trees and seascapes makes a wonderful backdrop to host a uniquely romantic ceremony. The team at the hotel will work closely with the soon-to-be-weds to ensure an experience without a hitch.