Just nine floors and nine magnificent suites. The accommodation at Espacio offers unparalleled levels of exclusivity and luxury in Hawaii. The exquisite interior décor features the finest Italian marble, Moroccan metal work and expansive private terraces with sublime views of the Pacific Ocean. 24-hour butler service and complimentary premium car rentals come as standard with all stays.
- Rooms: 3
- Room View: Hypnotising Pacific Ocean views
- Facilities: Luxury Suites come with 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms and a den if you need to bring work away with you. Pale wood and a natural colour palette create a luxurious and peaceful haven, far removed from the Waikiki bustle. Expansive living and dining areas are complemented by a fully equipped chefs kitchen. The magnificent bedrooms are true sanctuaries and luxurious bathrooms feature a deep soaking bathtub, a sauna and separate shower. Panoramic terraces have ocean views, private jacuzzi and super-comfy day beds.
Luxury Suite Premium View:expand_more
- Rooms: 3
- Room View: Unrivalled Waikiki Beach views
- Facilities: Occupying the top three floors of Espacio, the luxury suites offer 2 bedrooms and a study/den or 3 bedrooms. Magnificent furnishings include bespoke chandeliers, kitchens worthy of Michelin-star chefs and a contemporary design that is far removed from the traditional hotel stay. Daily continental breakfast is included, along with a level of service that goes beyond extraordinary. The expansive balconies boast Jacuzzis and day beds and a view that will linger long in the memory.
- Rooms: 3
- Room View: Uninterrupted panoramic views over Waikiki Beach and the Pacific Ocean
- Facilities: Offering a surreal experience where the ocean meets the sky, the Penthouse suite offers an extraordinary stay. Experience total immersion in the view from the bubbles of your private Jacuzzi or relax on your comfortable day bed. Inside is no less exceptional with two exquisite bedrooms, bathrooms with soaking tubs, separate showers and private saunas and an expansive living and dining space.
Taking the Hawaiian dining scene to the next level Mugen is a multi-fusion dining destination offering globally inspired dishes with a carefully curated list of rare wine and elegant spirits.
- Cuisine: French Japanese
- Setting: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Elegant
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: Yes
Dining & Gourmet
Mugen Waikiki is the brainchild of Hawaiian born executive chef Jason Yamaguchi and an intimate restaurant focused on a French-Japanese culinary concept showcasing superb local produce. Seasonal menus are expertly curated, and the restaurant welcomes locals and visitors alike to enjoy a dining experience unlike any other in Waikiki. The exquisite fine dining menu is matched with a collection of fine wines, spirits, and beer, many of which can only be experienced whilst dining at Mugen.