- Type: Ski Chalet
- Summary: A sustainable and stylish collection of luxury residences
- Feature: Access to the exceptional Six Senses Spa
- Rooms: 53 apartments
- Location: Courchevel 1850, France
- Nearest airport: Geneva International Airport
Location and transfer
The property can be reached by private car transfer from Geneva Airport in approximately 2 hours 30 minutes and from Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport in approximately 2 hours 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can arrive by a special aircraft to the Altiport in Courchevel which is 10 minutes away by car.
Individually designed by interior experts and each offering their own distinct flair, the apartments are plush, luxurious and beautifully appointed. Combining contemporary touches with notable Alpine accents, they are calming and comfortable while remaining utterly stylish. Amenities include Naturalmat organic mattresses, flat-panel TVs with satellite channels, iPad integrated music systems, coffee machines, in-room safes and unlimited Wi-Fi. Impressive bathrooms feature premium toiletries.
Two Bedroom Apartment :expand_more
- Size: 63-86m²
- Room View: Street and mountain or courtyard views
- Facilities: Spacious and sophisticated, these beautifully appointed apartments feature two bedrooms – each with their own bathroom – and a large living area, kitchen and dining space, as well as a balcony. Designed by Morpheus, they combine traditional living with contemporary style.
Three Bedroom Family Apartment:expand_more
- Size: 73-90m²
- Room View: Street and mountain views
- Facilities: Ideal for families, these gorgeous apartments feature a large open living space with kitchen and dining area and two double bedrooms, as well as a third bedroom with bunkbeds for little ones. Balconies afford glorious views across the valley. Designed my Morpheus, they combine traditional living with contemporary style.
Three Bedroom Prestige Family Apartment :expand_more
- Size: 100-122m²
- Room View: Valley and mountain or courtyard views
- Facilities: Each designed by Alain Foeillet, these lovely apartments feature balconies that flaunt stunning valley and mountain views. As well as three bedrooms, they boast a generous living and dining area, while some enjoy direct access to the Six Senses Spa.
Three Bedroom Prestige Apartment :expand_more
- Size: 129m²
- Room View: Courtyard or mountain views
- Facilities: Spectacularly spacious and stylish, these fourth-floor apartments – designed by Alain Foeillet - boast three bedrooms, as well as balconies with captivating Courchevel 1850 views and Alpine-inspired living areas, kitchens and dining areas.
Four Bedroom Prestige Apartment:expand_more
- Size: 141m²
- Room View: Street, courtyard and mountain views
- Facilities: Individually designed by Alain Foeillet and utterly luxurious, these impressive duplex apartments feature balconies, large living areas and open-plan kitchens, as well as four beautifully appointed bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Part of Les Trois Valees, the world’s largest linked ski area, the skiing in Courchevel 1850 is simply spectacular and offers a range of slopes, whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned pro. Great for families, there are several ski schools available for little ones to learn, while other mountain activities include dog sledding, snowmobile rides, snowshoeing and tobogganing. What’s more, a special Six Senses Ski Concierge service at nearby La Croisette can offer you a helping hand with anything you may need.
Spa & Wellness
After an exhilarating day on the slopes, the Six Senses Spa awaits with a range of indulgent body therapies, hot oil massages, rejuvenating facials and bespoke beauty treatments. As well as the five serene treatment rooms, you can make the most of an elegant indoor swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms, a Kneipp footbath therapy facility and dedicated relaxation lounge. A gym is joined by a studio in which several wellness classes are held, while the juice bar serves healthy refreshments for after your treatment or workout.
There is a complimentary shuttle service into Courchevel 1850 from 9:00 am to 9:30 pm for skiing, shopping and restaurants.