- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary: Prime location at the foot of the Bellevarde Olympic ski run
- Feature: Boasts one of the largest spas in the French Alps
- Rooms: 76 rooms & suites
- Star rating: Member of 'Relais & Châteaux'
- Nearest airport: Geneva International Airport
Location and transfer
Located in the French Alps; two hours from Chambery Airport and three hours from Geneva International Airport.
Each of the hotel's four floors have their own identity and distinctive style, choose from: Scandinavian Spirit, whose white washed walls, lazured wood, soft pastels and Gustavian furnishings bring a touch of the Nordic spirit to these delightful rooms. Lodge of the American Great White North - English-style dark wood furnishing, fur, velvet and leather accents, a luxurious spin on the trapper's lodges of the American Great White North. Alpine Chalet's honey tones, cushy carpeting and rustic furnishings, perfectly reflect the traditional Savoyard mountain chalets. Contemporary mountain- loft style featuring bright accents, contemporary furnishings and plenty of open space, consistent with the luxuries of the modern world.
Each of the rooms and suites feature a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities (available on request), hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD\CD player (available on request), telephone, wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service.
Superior Room :expand_more
- Size: 25m²
- Room View: The Carats behind the hotel
- Facilities: Featuring twin beds (can be made into one large bed on request), bathrooms with bath and shower and balconies. Some Superior rooms may be connected with a Junior suite.
- Size: 30m²
- Room View: Views of the mountain or the old village
- Facilities: Luxury rooms feature a large bed, bathroom with bath and shower and a balcony. These suites enjoy a generous amount of sun throughout the day. Some Luxury rooms can be connected to a Family suite.
- Size: 44m²
- Room View: Views of the ski area and the Face de Bellevarde slope
- Facilities: Enjoying a south facing position, these suites feature a separate living room, king-size beds, and bathrooms with whirlpool baths and separate showers and a balcony. A sofa-bed (in some suites) will accommodate a child under 12 years. Junior suites can connected to a Superior, Luxury or Prestige suite.
Prestige Suite :expand_more
- Size: 60m²
- Room View: Panoramic views of Val d'Isère and the mountains
- Facilities: Located on the upper floor, this suite features a spacious living room, bedroom with a king-size bed, a large bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower and a balcony. Some suites come with a sliding door between the bedroom and living room and a sofa-bed that will accommodate a child under 12 years. Prestige suites can be connected with a Junior suite.
Family Suite :expand_more
- Size: 60m²
- Room View: View of Val d'Isère and the mountain
- Facilities: Perfectly designed for families, these comfortable suites come with a balcony, living room, master bedroom with en suite bathroom featuring a whirlpool bath and separate shower, a smaller bedroom with two bunk-style beds and another single bed for children (under 12 years) with a shower room en suite. There is an additional sofa-bed in some of the suites. Each family suite is unique and features may vary.
- Size: 25m²
- Room View: Unobstructed view at the back of the hotel
- Facilities: Designed for two guests, this room is made up of 2 single beds, a mini bar, free TV and WiFi, a balcony and a bathroom with a luxurious bathtub and toilet.
- Size: 25m²
- Room View: Les Carats neighbourhood view
- Facilities: Boasting a twin bed with an en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, this room also features it's own balcony, fully stocked mini bar, electronic safe, TV and WiFi.
The Ourson Suite:expand_more
- Size: 80m²
- Room View: Val d’Isère view
- Facilities: Designed with families in mind, this suite will give you comfort, privacy and all the luxury amenities you'd expect. Guests can enjoy parental suite with a king size bed and a balneotherapy bathroom. The children will have their own room containing two bunk beds, a shower room and separate toilet. There is also a sitting room for the whole family to spend some time together.
The Suite de l’Ours:expand_more
- Size: 80m²
- Room View: Ski resort view
- Facilities: Offering a stylish wooden structure this suite has a sense of warmth, refinement and the comforts of home in a large area. Set on the 4th floor, guest can enjoy stunning views and a private Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath to find your inner zen.
Three restaurants offering Michelin Star à la carte, casual rotisserie and Savoyard mountain specialities by the fire or on the outdoor terrace
The hotel is close to the main Olympique cable car which accesses the mighty Bellevarde slopes. Snow reliability is high and the season lasts until the first weekend of May. There are a number of ski schools, some of which cater for children. There are also facilities for snowboarding, dog-sledding, snowmobiling, snow-shoeing, quad biking, all-terrain karting, paragliding and micro-light trips. Val d'Isère's après-ski is lively with entertainment ranging from bustling bars to discos.
The hotel's spa is one of the largest in the Alps, featuring eleven therapy rooms, a selection of beauty, health and massage treatments, and an enticing indoor swimming pool. For romance or relaxation after a tiring day on the slopes, the outdoor heated pool offers the chance to luxuriate under the stars, while the hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi provide alternative sources of warming tranquillity. A hairdressing salon ensures guests are ready for evening dining and a fitness centre offers alternative exercise away from the slopes.
Luxury Family Holidays
An innovative kids' club is located on the hotel's ground floor. Designed for amusement and creativity, children from three years old are welcomed to participate in activities from treasure hunts and painting, to magic tricks and crafts. Facilities available for older kids to enjoy include table football, pinball, a pool table and PlayStations, while children can also learn to ski in the resort. A babysitting service is available on request.