- Type: Ski Chalet
- Summary: An authentic yet luxurious alpine hideaway
- Feature: The relaxation area features a sauna and massage table
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms
- Location: Megève, France
- Nearest airport: Geneva International Airport
Location and transfer
Located in the hamlet of Les Choseaux, only a few minutes from the centre of Megève, Le Chalet Chatel is approximately one hour from Geneva Airport by private car transfer.
Le Chalet Chatel boasts five bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Cosy and charming, each one features wooden beams and walls, along with the finest furnishings and amenities – including an in-room safe, hair dryer, TV with international channels and luxurious Pure Altitude bath products.
The Master Bedroom :expand_more
- Size: 28m²
- Room View: Garden and mountain
- Facilities: This impressive room features an elegant four-poster bed, open bathroom with shower and bath, separate WC and balcony with views over the garden and mountains.
The Pink Room:expand_more
- Size: 22m²
- Room View: Garden
- Facilities: Boasting beautiful pink accents, this cosy room features a comfortable double bed and wooden bathroom with bath and WC.
The Blue Room:expand_more
- Size: 19m²
- Room View: Mountain
- Facilities: This cosy mountain-view room features a comfortable double bed and wooden bathroom with a bath and WC.
The Orange Room :expand_more
- Size: 17m²
- Room View: Garden
- Facilities: This charming orange-themed room features a comfortable double bed and elegant en suite bathroom with bath and WC.
The Beige Brown Room:expand_more
- Size: 20m²
- Room View: Garden
- Facilities: Rustically luxurious, this room features a comfortable double bed and elegant en suite bathroom with bath and WC.
The chalet features a unique wooden kitchen, complete with a cosy breakfast nook. The incredible array of amenities includes a fridge, freezer, range cooker, wine fridge, Nespresso machine, juicer, raclette and fondue grill. Breakfast and afternoon tea are served every day in the chalet. For lunch and dinner, get stuck into cooking yourself or arrange for a hotel chef to prepare exquisite local cuisine, before feasting in the dining room. You can also opt to dine in one of the two restaurants at Les Fermes de Marie, offering everything from contemporary classics to traditional mountain dishes.
- Cuisine: A chef can be arranged to create bespoke menus for lunch and dinner.
- Setting: The elegant dining room opens out onto a garden-view terrace.
- Dress Code: Whatever you please!
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
With five bedrooms sleeping up to ten guests, Le Chalet Chatel is ideal for families. Make memories as you snuggle up in front of the fire in the wooden lounge or enjoy cheese fondue after a day on the slopes. At the main hotel, the Hameau des Enfants ('Children's Hamlet') offers a kids' concierge in the form of a 'good genie'. A programme of recreational activities is thoughtfully planned to combine relaxation with fun, providing parents with downtime, safe in the knowledge that their children are educated and entertained.
Founded in 1916, Megève is truly a traditional winter sports resort, attracting the most discerning travellers for superb skiing and winter holidays. The nearest lift is the Chamonix gondola, from which you can access over 300 kilometres of exhilarating intermediate skiing. While in Megève, you can buy the Evasion Mont Blanc ski pass which covers Megève, St. Gervais, Combloux Les Contamines and La Giettaz and will in turn provide access to 112 ski lifts and 445 kilometres of sensational ski slopes. The chalet features its very own ski room to store your winter sports equipment, while the services of a ski instructor can also be arranged.
Spa & Wellness
Perfect for unwinding after a day skiing, the chalet is home to its own sauna, while in-chalet massages, personal trainers and yoga instructors can also be arranged. Head over to Les Fermes de Marie for access to the impressive Pure Altitude Spa, which aims to promote relaxation through energies derived from five natural elements: wood, fire, stone, plants and water.