- Type: Villa Resort
- Style: Total Seclusion
- Lifestyle: Beach/Waterfront
- Child Policy: Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary: Set on Harbour Beach, with Jumby Bay's facilities in reach
- Feature: Private swimming pool with ocean views
- Rooms: 6 bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests
- Location: Long Island, Antigua
- Star rating: AAA Four Diamond
- Nearest airport: V.C. Bird International Airport
Location and transfer
20 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport (this includes a ten-minute ferry ride to Jumby Bay island).
Guests have full use of the resort services including the restaurants, bars, pools, fitness facilities and SENSE spa, tennis, snorkelling equipment, croquet and putting green.
For younger visitors of the villa, the Jumby Explorers programme is sure to bring plenty of fun-filled days. Children will enjoy endless opportunities to explore the island's unique wildlife and surroundings, as well as a wider variety of activities tailored to specific age groups, providing boundless adventures and new experiences.
Spa & Wellness
Drift away from the rush of the day at The Spa at Jumby Bay. This beachside haven reflects the open-air architecture of Jumby Bay Island, with a sea breeze blowing through the stone entryways carrying a scent of the tropical gardens. Enjoy revitalising body and beauty treatments, or embark on a unique spa journey tailored to suit your individual needs. Following a day at the spa, you're sure to depart the island with a new sense of serenity.
Estate House guests have full use of the resort services including the restaurants, bars, pools, fitness facilities and SENSE spa, tennis, snorkelling equipment, sunfish sailboats, croquet and putting green.