- Type: Villa Resort
- Style: Family / Friends
- Lifestyle: Beach/Waterfront
- Child Policy: Children of all ages are welcome
- Summary: A stunningly spacious five bedroom beachfront villa
- Feature: Secluded beachfront location with expansive infinity pool
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 guests
- Nearest airport: V.C. Bird International Airport
Location and transfer
20 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport (this includes a ten-minute ferry ride to Jumby Bay island)
A selection of activities are available including tennis, snorkelling, use of sunfloats and sunfish sailboats, croquet and a putting green.
With three king suites and two double twin rooms all with ensuite including opulent outdoor shower area, Sandpiper Beach House is the perfect choice for families or larger groups seeking an amazing Antigua holiday surrounded in luxury and first class amenities. The fresh, contemporary kitchen area opens out to a beautifully appointed terrace area, with access to the stunning Grand Room and captivating infinity pool complex. The villa also features an internal living room and media room comprising DVD player, cable television and a pool table.
Master Bedroom :expand_more
- Room View: Beach access with Sea View
- Facilities: The stunning Master Suite is spacious, light and elegantly appointed. Comprising a king-sized bed, airy dressing room and expansive master bathroom complete with luxurious outdoor shower area. The Master Bedroom enjoys private access to the powder-white sands of Davis Bay Beach.
Guests are welcome to dine at either of the two restaurants at Jumby Bay Island, The Veranda and The Estate House.
Sandpiper Beach House also has a housekeeping service, butler and private chef.
Sandpiper Beach House enjoys private access to the powder-white sands of Davis Bay Beach. Guests can laze beneath thatched bohios or kick back in a hammock strung between the palms.
Luxury Family Holidays
Sandpipers Beach House's younger visitors will enjoy plenty of fun-filled days at the Jumby Explorers programme. Children will enjoy endless opportunities to explore the island's unique wildlife and surroundings, as well as a wider variety of activities tailored to specific age groups, providing boundless adventures and new experiences.
Drift away from the rush of the day at The Spa at Jumby Bay. This beachside haven reflects the open-air architecture of Jumby Bay Island, with a sea breeze blowing through the stone entryways carrying a scent of the tropical gardens. Enjoy revitalising body and beauty treatments, or embark on a unique spa journey tailored to suit your individual needs. Following a day at the spa, you're sure to depart the island with a new sense of serenity.
Villa guests have full use of the resort services including the restaurants, bars, pools, fitness facilities and SENSE spa, tennis, snorkelling equipment, sunfish sailboats, croquet and putting green.