Each of the beautiful, air-conditioned rooms and suites revolve around the breathtaking beauty of the Caribbean Sea with private balconies, while the majority boast floor-to-ceiling windows. Calming, neutral interiors are joined by splashes of tropical colour, while each room features luxurious Frette linens, premium bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers. A twice-daily maid service is provided.
- Size: 40-45m²
- Room View: Ocean
- Facilities: The spacious Oceanview Rooms are available with either one luxurious king bed or two queen beds. They also feature private balconies with incredible views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Size: 52-56m²
- Room View: Island or water views
- Facilities: Kimpton Seafire's selection of studios include the King Studio and the North Sound View King Studio - featuring plush king-size beds - as well as the Queen Queen Studio and the North Sound View Queen Queen Studio, both comprising two queen beds. A comfortable sitting area opens out to a private balcony.
Oceanfront Guestrooms :expand_more
- Size: 51-65m²
- Room View: Direct ocean views
- Facilities: The selection of Oceanfront Guestrooms include the Oceanfront Queen Queen, the Oceanfront King Spa Studio and the Oceanfront Queen Queen Spa Studio. They all offer plenty of space, oversized bathrooms and stunning views from their large private balconies. The King Spa Studio features a pull-out sofa sleeper.
- Size: 85-150m²
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: Available with either one or two bedrooms, the Oceanview Suites are wonderfully spacious, featuring king beds and pull out sofa sleepers. Two full bathrooms are included in the the two-bedroom suites, while both boast a private balcony with sea views.
Oceanview Family Suites:expand_more
- Size: 85-150m²
- Room View: Ocean and pool
- Facilities: With views over both the ocean and pool, these suites are perfect for families. Available with either one or two bedrooms, they all feature two bathrooms, king-size beds, sofa sleepers and bunk beds,
- Size: 392m²
- Room View: Direct ocean front
- Facilities: Located on the property's top floor, this huge, dazzling suite features a private wrap-around balcony offering panoramic views. Fully-equipped outdoor and indoor kitchens, two dining areas and an al fresco living area make it ideal for entertaining.
Beachfront Bungalows :expand_more
- Size: 45-91m²
- Room View: Ocean and resort
- Facilities: For even more seclusion and luxury, the spacious bungalows stand just steps away from the sandy beach. The Queen Queen Bungalow features two plush queen beds, while the Bungalow One-Bedroom Suite comprises a king-size bedroom with separate living area. All bungalows also feature their own kitchens. Other perks include beach lounge chairs reserved daily, chilled champagne upon arrival and a nightly Seafire pleasant dreams amenity.
For those seeking a diving adventure like no other, Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa can provide a direct connection to the renowned Red Sail Sports diving company. Home to some of the most enchanting coral reefs in the Caribbean, simply teeming with marine life, you can join passionate and PADI-qualified instructors to uncover what lies beneath the shimmering surface of Seven Mile Beach's crystal-clear waters. For expert divers who want to skip the training and simply get stuck in, the east of the island houses some seriously spectacular dive sites, home to intricate coral formations, shipwrecks, eels, turtles, rays and countless tropical fish.
Home to a number of adults-only areas - including the serene spa and private beach cabanas - this trendy resort is an ideal choice for a couple's escape to Grand Cayman. Private dining can be arranged in the beautiful resort restaurants, while the secluded Beachfront Bungalows guarantee privacy, luxury and, of course, romance.
Spa & Wellness
Comprising seven luxurious treatment rooms, a relaxation room, steam room and expansive Jacuzzi, The Spa at Seafire is highly decorated; having been awarded 'Best Spa in the Caribbean' at the Global Spa & Wellness Awards in 2017, as well as 'Best Spa at a Luxury Resort in Mexico, Caribbean & Latin America' at the Spa & Wellness MexiCaribe Spa Awards 2017. An array of premium brand products are used - including Hydrafacial, Osea, Comfort Zone and Themae. The Spa is also home to the only traditional Turkish Hammam in the Cayman Islands, in which you can enjoy a two-hour ritual of massages, body treatments, scrubs, and pure relaxation.
Boasting an enviable location on the soft white sands of the aptly-named and award-winning Seven Mile Beach, a stay here brings you closer to the unmatchable beauty of Grand Cayman. If you’re seeking a relaxing Caribbean escape, there is nothing better than soaking up the island sunshine from the comfort of the resort’s comfortable beach cabanas, just steps from the beach bar and restaurant. For those seeking thrills atop the waves, Kimpton Seafire offers an array of watersports – from scuba diving and sailing, to paddle boarding and jet skiing.
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa offers a luxury Grand Cayman escape that will be enjoyed by the entire family in equal measure. Alongside the glorious pool and beautiful beach, Camp Seafire guarantees endless fun for the littlest guests. Split into two groups - 4 to 8 year olds and 9 to 12 year olds - the club offers an ever-changing programme of activities, games and crafts, based on a creative new theme each day. A babysitting service is also available.