- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary: Set in a tranquil plaza behind Cusco's main square
- Feature: The city's first outdoor pool
- Rooms: 55 suites
- Location: Cuzco, Peru
- Nearest airport: Cuzco Airport
Location and transfer
Located 20 minutes from Cuzco Airport by private car transfer.
- Size: 37m2
- Room View: Courtyard Views
- Facilities: Located in the hotel’s most historic building, these spacious suites boast beautiful amenities including a spa-inspired bathroom featuring Peruvian marble, underfloor heating and luxury amenities.
Studio Suites :expand_more
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 74m2
- Room View: Courtyard or City views
- Facilities: King size or twin poster beds, Peruvian marble bathroom, lounge area and private terrace. Each studio suite is individually designed unique in character.
One Bedroom Suite:expand_more
- Size: 68m2
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: Spacious and stylish, these suites enjoy unrivalled views of the hotel's lush gardens. A separate lounge area is ideal for relaxing while the king size master suite boasts an exceptional spa-style bathroom with luxury amenities.
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 130m2
- Room View: City views
- Facilities: Enriched with oxygen to combat altitude sickness, this one-of-a-kind suite is one of the most enviable residences in Cuzco. Relax in style with a king size poster bed, Peruvian marble bathroom, luxury toiletries, satellite television and a large lounge area. Choose from the Palacio Suite or the Nazarenas Suite.
At the signature restaurant Senzo dining is a pleasure. Ingredients are plucked from the hotel’s gardens and only the finest, freshest produce are locally sourced to provide guests with an authentic taste of Andean cooking. Additionally, Afternoon Tea can be taken in the garden of the ancient palace.
Guests can also enjoy a multitude of gourmet dining experiences at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas’ sister hotel, Belmond Hotel Monasterio.
- Cuisine: Andean
- Setting: A la carte menus, fresh ingredients and South American wines make a satisfying and flavoursome dining experience. Breakfast is served from 5am to accommodate guests seeking to explore Machu Picchu earlier in the day.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
Culture & History
Home to many natural wonders such as Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and the iconic Inca Trail, Peru is a treasure trove of fascinating history, ancient culture and stunning archaeology. Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is the ideal location from which to explore Peru's legendary sites. With oxygenated rooms, first-class amenities and exemplary service, you'll awake each day refreshed and replenished, ready to explore Peru.
A stay at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas can easily be combined with a trip on either, or both, of Belmond's luxury trains; Belmond Hiram Bingham or Belmond Andean Explorer. These trains bring you closer to the magic of Machu Picchu in unrivalled luxury.
Cuzco, located in the southern highlands of Peru and a heady 11,000 feet above sea level, is a richly historic city and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Throughout its deeply fascinating past, Cuzco has been home to Incan civilisations and invading Spanish conquerors, both of which have left their mark. From ancient temples once lined with solid gold walls, to awesome cathedrals, Cuzco is flushed with historic significance. Marvel at the colonial works of art and detailed wood carvings dotted across the city squares and walk through charming cobbled alleyways, admiring impressive Spanish mansions along the way. From here, you can also start your adventure to Machu Picchu, criss-crossing your way through Incan ruins on the world-famous Inca Trail.
The hotel welcomes children and delight in welcoming them to Peruvian culture. Children's activities include a family city tour, with traditional costumes, and visits to some of the most treasured Inca and Andean landmarks. Children aged under eight years will take home the hotel's mascot Misky, a plush toy.