United Airlines can get you to where you want to go with daily flights from London Heathrow to the U.S, with onward connections to endless destinations.
A range of inflight options are designed to provide more space to relax, along with great service and entertainment options, not to mention the award-winning United App which gives you access to the Travel-Ready Center, where you can review entry requirements, find testing providers, upload and verify completed testing results and store vaccination records.
Your safety and the safety of United Airlines employees is their highest priority, therefore they have made some changes to their inflight service. Check for further details before you fly.
Classes of Air Travel
- Front of cabin seats and priority disembarkation. Complimentary meal service, including a three-course meal with artisan bread and premium dessert, house beer and wines and freshly brewed Illy coffee.
- United Economy customers can enjoy various types of inflight entertainment on most flights, with availability depending on the aircraft.
- Up to 6 inches (15cm) of extra legroom.
- Located near the front of the United Economy cabin, helping to get you on your way when you reach your destination.
- Complimentary meal service, including a three-course meal with artisan bread and premium dessert, house beer and wines and freshly brewed Illy coffee.
- Economy Plus® customers can enjoy various types of inflight entertainment on most flights, with availability depending on the aircraft.
UNITED PREMIUM PLUS℠+
- Spacious seats with additional legroom, elbow room and recline.
- Includes two free checked bags, individual power outlet and USB charger.
- On select long-haul international flights, you’ll receive a Saks Fifth Avenue blanket and pillow and elevated dining experience with complimentary alcoholic beverages.
- An inflight entertainment screen that’s up to 13 inches (versus the standard 9 inches).
- Reserved overhead bin space for your carry-on bag ann that’s up to 13 inches (versus the standard 9 inches).
- Closer to the front of the aircraft means you’ll enjoy earlier service and get off the plane — and on your way — faster.
- Easy aisle access at each seat with option to recline from upright seat to 180-degree flat bed with up to 198cm of sleeping space and a universal AC power plug.
- Saks Fifth Avenue bedding
- Premium meals with complimentary beverages, including beer, wine, liquor and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Enjoy gate-to-gate entertainment with in-seat 16” HD monitor with access to extensive entertainment library.
- Check up to two standard-sized bags free of charge.
- Priority boarding and check-in.