Emirates is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world and since its inception in 1985, has won more than 400 international awards for excellence.
Emirates' home base of Dubai is an amazing stopover holiday option if you are travelling beyond, or is a fantastic destination in its own right.
Emirates serves over 100 destinations worldwide via thrilling Dubai. With such an extensive network, it’s easy to combine Dubai with a host of other exotic destinations around the world for an unforgettable travel experience. Emirates can take you to the culturally diverse Far East, island paradises of the Maldives, Mauritius and the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean, or to the spectacular scenery of Australia and New Zealand.
Emirates First Class
Emirates award-winning 'ice' entertainment system
This incredible system offers over 600 channels of on-demand entertainment leaving you completely in control of your own viewing experience (selected aircraft). ‘ice’ is available in all classes and features:
- More than 140 movie channels.
- Over 6,000 music titles and 40 interactive video games.
- Send and receive emails and SMS.
- Every aspect of Emirates First and Business Class has been specifically designed to provide facilities and services that ensure the comfort of our executive passengers. Experience a seamless travel experience from the moment you depart for the Airport.
- Spacious sleeperette seat with 55 - 62" seat pitch with lie-flat seats on selected routes.
- Exquisite in-flight cuisine & award winning wines.
- Priority ground services including dedicated lounges and complimentary chauffeur service.
Classes of Air Travel
- Spacious seats with a seat pitch of between 32-34”
- An outstanding choice of gourmet cuisine and an excellent selection of fine wines and other beverages.
- Gourmet meals and award-winning inflight entertainment.
- Spacious and comfortable Business Class seats with a pitch of between 55-62” ensure that you arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed.
- Menus created by master chefs and award-winning wines.
- A complimentary chauffeur service is available in the United Kingdom to your nearest airport of departure.