Rustically refined décor awaits across the studios, suites and estate, along with plenty of wood, warm colour palettes and verandas with porch swings overlooking glorious views of the river and surrounding mesas. Other amenities in each include a sitting area, flat-screen television, in-room safe, Bluetooth alarm clock, hair dryer, luxury toiletries, Sorrel River Ranch terry bathrobes and slippers, bottled water, down pillows, a self-controlled heating/cooling system, kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Mesa Studio :expand_more
- Size: 400ft²
- Room View: Surrounding hills
- Facilities: Available with either a king bed or duo of queen beds, this cosy sanctuary features a dining area, kitchenette and private veranda with swaying front porch swing.
River Studio :expand_more
- Size: 560ft²
- Room View: River
- Facilities: This spacious studio features either a king bed or two queen beds, as well as a living and dining area, kitchenette and private veranda overlooking the river.
Balcony Studio :expand_more
- Size: 600ft²
- Room View: River
- Facilities: Mesmerising views await from this charming studio’s spacious balcony. Inside, there’s a king bedroom, en suite with Jacuzzi tub, sitting/dining area and kitchenette.
Family Suite :expand_more
- Size: 1,000ft²
- Room View: River and surrounding hills
- Facilities: Sleeping up to six guests across a king bed and two queen beds, this ultra-spacious, duplex suite is ideal for families. Alongside the two bedrooms, it also features two bathrooms, a wealth of living space, dining area and veranda with wonderful views.
Ranch House Estate :expand_more
- Size: 3,435ft²
- Room View: River and ranch
- Facilities: Providing the ultimate luxury ranch experience, this stunning private estate sleeps 14 guests across the four-bedroom house and additional two-bedroom cottage. There is also a full kitchen, abundant living space, a dining area, sauna, outdoor deck with hot tub and grill, and a garage.
Dining showcases the ranch and region’s natural bounty, with an emphasis on farm-to-table, seasonal, local produce, much of which is sourced onsite.
- Cuisine: A farm–to–table approach and commitment to quality is emphasised in the ever-evolving seasonal farm menus
- Setting: A charming venue with incredible views
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Not essential but advised
- Cuisine: Creative cocktails and fine spirits
- Setting: Plush seating, a glowing fireplace, contemporary art and reading materials all contribute to a casually refined atmosphere
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
Renowned as one of the best adventure destinations in America, Moab has everything you could wish for when it comes to a luxury adventure holiday. The National Parks offer inspiring hiking trails suitable for all abilities, as well as a great opportunity to try canyoneering. The dedicated Adventure Concierge is on hand to arrange whatever you please. Take to the waters of the Colorado River and try kayaking, rafting or jetboating your way through the red rocks, or speed across the extraordinary terrains by 4x4 Jeep or Hummer, stopping at astounding viewpoints along the way.
Lakes & Mountains
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa boasts an exclusive riverside location in Moab, surrounded by staggering red rock that's sure to capture your attention from the moment you arrive. Nearby, Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park offer incomparable beauty, as well as the chance to explore the surrounding canyons, valleys, cliffs and spires in more depth with plenty of hiking trails to traverse.
Luxury Family Holidays
A stay at Sorrel River Ranch promises an enriching and unforgettable family holiday to Utah. Dedicated Family Suites and the exceptional Ranch House Estate offer plenty of space for the whole brood, and are the perfect base for exploring the surrounding national parks. Children can meet the chickens, goats, pot-bellied pigs and horses at the ranch's petting zoo, the whole family can explore the ranch by bicycle and take a dip in the outdoor pool, before the nightly campfire with delicious s'morse for all!
After an exhilarating day mountain biking, river rafting or however else you choose spend your time here, there's nothing better than a treatment at the luxurious Sorrel River Spa, complete with saunas, steam showers and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. Unwind with yoga sessions, or join the daily guided hike to the top of Sorrel Ridge.