Hosting up to 40 adults and six children, the Necker properties combine the feel of a real home with superb luxury. The sumptuous Indonesian-influenced décor includes glossy dark woods, king-size beds, outdoor baths and mounds of fluffy cushions. Accommodation is split between the The Great House, the Bali Houses and Leha Lo.
The Great House:expand_more
- Room View: Caribbean Sea and island views
- Facilities: The newly-restored Great House is located in an elevated position on Devil's Hill. It features eleven bedrooms and a Bunk Room for children, complete with a TV and games console. The Great House also boasts an expansive outdoor terrace with hammocks and sofas, a large dining table, a fully-stocked bar, the astro-turfed Southern Terrace, an infinity pool and a zip-line that will transport you from the terrace all the way down to Turtle Beach.
Leha Lo :expand_more
- Room View: Caribbean Sea views
- Facilities: Nestled high above the rocks and a short walk down from the Great House, Leha Lo is a private standalone Balinese-style house with stunning 180 degree sea views and features a wraparound terrace with day beds.
Bali Houses :expand_more
- Rooms: 6
- Room View: Caribbean Sea or island views
- Facilities: There are two clusters of three secluded Balinese-style houses, situated around the island to make the most of the glorious panoramic vistas. Each house has one double bedroom and a private bathroom. Bali Hi, Bali Cliff and Bali Beach are built on a cliff, with sea views and a shared plunge pool. Bali Lo Bali Buah and Bali Kukila are in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views and a large private swimming pool.
Meals, their location and time of service are determined by the guests' requirements; ideas include: Sushi served in the swimming pool on a canoe, to barbecues on the beach and formal Gala Dinners.
- Cuisine: Various
- Setting: Dine by candlelight, firelight or starlight in stunning locations around the island, on menus prepared especially for you using fresh, local produce.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
The crystal-clear waters surrounding the British Virgin Islands have a superb range of dives. Wreck, reef and night dives can all be arranged to suit your level of adventure, or if you are already PADI qualified, we can arrange a number of excursions. Necker Island can even offer in-house training if you’re not, although an extra charge will apply. Other adventures on this luxury private island include kite surfing, kayaking, subwinging, island walks, beach Olympics, various parties and excursions to explore more the region - whether traversing striking volcanic landscapes or cruising around the BVIs.
Private Island Paradise
Necker Island is normally hired privately for up to 46 guests, however Celebration Weeks allow couples or singles to book individual rooms and share the island with others, enjoying activities such as sailing, brushing up on tennis skills or simply relaxing on a beach. During Celebration Weeks meals are enjoyed together at a variety of locations around the island, and all food and drink is included in the rate.
'Leha Leha' is the Balinese way of describing peace, relaxation and daydreaming, and there is no better place to do this than at the Necker Island Spa. Bali Leha is built into a cliff overlooking the sea and whilst being pampered by a fabulous range of treatments, you can enjoy the beautiful ocean views, or close your eyes and drift away to the gentle sounds of the sea. A wonderful treatment list incorporates all the usual things you could expect from a five star spa, along with some special extras. Bali Leha is yet another place on Necker Island dedicated to the nourishment and revitalisation of your mind, body and soul.
Choose from a myriad of stunning places on the island, from a palm-fringed beach, a terrace with panoramic sea views or by the pool, for your ceremony. Or make use of the entire island and plan celebrations at different locations. Whether you would prefer a formal day complete with a banquet dinner and string quartet, a grand affair with a party of up to one hundred guests finished off with a fireworks display or you'd simply like to get married barefoot on the beach, followed by a bonfire barbecue, the staff at Necker Island will be available to liaise with you prior to the big day, ensuring that everything is perfect.