- Type: Lodge
- Summary: European heritage blended with African boldness
- Feature: Observe the wildlife from your private outdoor deck
- Rooms: 12 suites including 2 family suites
- Location: Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Nearest airport: Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 30 minutes from Johannesburg International Airport by light aircraft transfer
There are twice-daily game-drives with professional Guides and Trackers, who are knowledgeable, interesting and experienced and can assist with helping guests to take great photographs. Additionally, there is a swimming pools at the main lodge and mountain-biking, wine boutique, archery, stargazing safari's and safari walks can be arranged.
A visit to Singita School of Cooking allows guests to experience Singita's commitment to practicing 'modern conservation' - a balance of sophisticated hospitality, wildlife and land preservation, and local community development.
Spa & Wellness
At Singita's renowned Bush Spa, a holistic and healing approach ensures each guest is treated with individual attention. Treatments have been designed to complement the beauty and tranquillity of the surrounding wilderness, incorporating that peace and vibrant energy to revitalize and nourish.