Boasting luxurious soft furnishings and incredible views over the South African greenery, each suite offers its own unique identity, layout, décor and style. Guests can expect contemporary stylings and walls adorned with South African artwork, and each is home to underfloor heating, high speed Wi-Fi, luxury amenities and aromatherapy, all ensuring the highest calibre of luxury and comfort.
Lagoon View – Paradise, Sunbird and Forest Suites:expand_more
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 65m²
- Room View: Lagoon View
- Facilities: Offering a unique experience of luxury, this elegant room is home to a king-size bed that is convertible to a twin and a spacious bathroom complete with elegant furnishings, a luxury bath and separate shower.
Garden View – No Matata and Sivuyile :expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 50m²
- Room View: Garden View
- Facilities: With a very modern aesthetic and atmosphere, the Garden View suite offers the ideal home-away-from-home experience. Each room offers luxury king-size or twin bed and a marble-floored bathroom with a separated shower and bath. Outside, find a private decking area to take in the stunning views.
Penthouse – Diamond and Selwyn Suites :expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 80m²
- Room View: Forest and Lagoon View
- Facilities: With a wide-open floorplan, a convertible king-sized bed, an elegant sofa and large bathtubs with separate showers, each suite offers its guests the highest level of luxury.
Embracing fresh and locally sourced produce, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning and sumptuous barbeques using locally supplied seafood in the evenings. Plus with plenty of dining opportunities in the nearby Knysna, guests will not be short of choice!
Kanonkop House Restaurant :expand_more
- Cuisine: Breakfast and barbeque
- Setting: Bask in the morning sun as you ponder out towards the wide-open landscapes and lush vegetation or in the pristine dining room.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Boasting access to the two 18-hole courses available nearby, golf in the Garden Route has never been so easy. With views of both the Knysna Lagoon and the Indian Ocean and designed to include a full range of shots, the nearby Penzula Championship Course offers a rewarding golf experience for players of all levels while the impressive Simola Golf and County Estate promises unforgettable views and enjoyable yet challenging experience for all. Both courses can be booked with the hotel concierge who will confirm t-times, carts and caddies at any Garden Route golf course you may request.
Africa is one of the world’s greatest locations to see enormous landscapes and abundant wildlife, and Kanonkop House offers the ideal base to explore it all. With the local town Knysna sitting comfortably between the vast Indian ocean and stunning Outeniqua mountains, this luxury retreat offers the best of both in one stunning destination! Follow winding hiking trails in the whistling forests or sail across the turquoise sea to spot the local wildlife hopping and darting around in the water, the choice is yours.
Relax and unwind as you enjoy the tropical South African weather from the comfort of a spa bed as your masseuse relaxes your body into a bliss and tranquillity. With a choice of your private suite, a secluded deck on the edge of the forest or the luxurious therapy room, why not enjoy a soothing spa treatment? Rejuvenate your body and restore your soul as you choose between treatments and feel the stresses of everyday life fade away.