Choose between three different types of compartment - Pullman Suite, State Suite and Presidential Suite - all of which boast air-conditioning, personal safes and en suite bathrooms with showers and WCs.
Presidential Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 38m²
- Facilities: Presidential Suites are air-conditioned and feature two lower berths, a separate lounge area, in-suite bar and a private bathroom with sink, shower and toilet. Guests also benefit from 24-hour room service.
State Cabin :expand_more
- Rooms: 28
- Size: 25m²
- Facilities: All State Cabins are air-conditioned and feature two lower berths and a private bathroom with sink, shower and toilet, as well as 24-hour room service.
Pullman Cabin :expand_more
- Rooms: 30
- Size: 18m²
- Facilities: Pullman Cabins are air-conditioned and feature one upper and one lower berth, a private bathroom with sink, shower and toilet, and 24-hour room service.
Restaurant Car :expand_more
- Cuisine: Eastern and International cuisine
- Setting: There are two Restaurant Cars, each serving gourmet dishes created from seasonally fresh ingredients. In the morning, croissants, tea, coffee and juice are served in your compartment.
- Dress Code: Formal
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
Culture & History
Journeys aboard this train offer up plenty of culture and history of the Asian continent. Aside from the Classic Journeys on offer, the 'Fables of the Peninsula' signature journey gives you chance to venture to locations such as Kuala Lumpur, Penang and the Cameron Highlands. You'll enjoy visiting the famed Best of Highlands tea plantation and travelling to the picturesque island of Koh Chaan, as well as spotting plenty of local points of history and culture directly from the train's windows.
This glamorous luxury train is the perfect way to travel through Asia if you're looking for a new adventure. You can choose to travel by rail for your entire holiday or as part of your longer trip. Journey through ancient villages and rural landscapes on the Classic Journeys, between the cities of Singapore and Bangkok, all whilst enjoying a dedicated 24-hour steward service and your own indulgent cabin. A continental breakfast, three-course lunch and four-course dinner are served on-board daily, as well as Afternoon Tea.