- Type: Luxury Vessel
- Summary: Glide the Amazon River on board purpose-built vessels
- Feature: Three expeditions per day with expert River Guides
- Rooms: Range of beautiful suites
- Nearest airport: Iquitos Airport
Aqua Expeditions offer guests a fleet of luxury cruise ships to choose from. Whether cruising through the Amazon or discovering the Galapagos, each cruise promises a modern design, 1:1 crew-to-guest ratio, delicious dining menus and a heartfelt personal service.
Aqua Mare :expand_more
- Size: 50m
- Room View: Galapagos view
- Facilities: The Galapagos Islands’ first true superyacht experience, Aqua Mare is the perfect respite after active days exploring the Archipelago. Expansive and luxurious, she boasts 30 percent more indoor volume than most yachts her size, and offers guests seven large Zuretti-designed suites, extravagant indoor and outdoor social spaces, along with the islands’ most exclusive 1:1 crew to guest ratio. Designed and built in 1998, this impressive 50m superyacht incorporates original custom interiors by famous yacht designer François Zuretti and is fully equipped for adventure, carrying a comprehensive collection of non-motorised watersports equipment and two scientific expert guides.
Aqua Nera :expand_more
- Size: 62.4m
- Room View: Amazon views
Ergonomic and custom-built for cruising the rivers of the Amazon, Aqua Nera takes guests into the depths of the Peruvian Amazon in utmost luxury. Drawing design inspiration from the Amazon, award-winning architect Noor Design have created a true sense of tranquility within Aqua Nera’s 20 spacious suites and expansive social spaces (including the spa, observation deck and indoor cinema screening room), while the delicious gastronomy from one of Peru’s finest chefs, Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, brings you closer to the heart of the jungle with native Amazonian produce. Every day, expert naturalist guides conduct small-group excursions where guests can discover the most biodiverse rainforest and river system on Earth.
Aria Amazon :expand_more
- Size: 45m
- Room View: Amazon view
- Facilities: Sister ship to state-of-the-art Aqua Nera, the lavish Aria Amazon was custom-built to explore the Peruvian Amazon in uncompromising comfort. With generous social areas, including an elegant dining room, upper deck bar, and outdoor Jacuzzi, and 16 beautifully designed suites, guests can expect sheer luxury cruising down the waterways of the mighty Amazon River. With space for up to 35 passengers and 26 crew members (including a cruise director, paramedic and 3 English-speaking naturalist guides), this spacious ship promises fulfilling and life-enriching wildlife encounters, comprehensive gastronomy created by Pedro Miguel Schiaffino and unique eco-conscious facilities, setting a green example for every other Amazon river cruise vessel in the region.
Home to one in every ten species on planet Earth, the sheer scale and immensity of the Amazon rainforest is astonishing. With Aqua Expeditions, you can take yourself to the heart of this wildlife rich idyll with a range of exciting and unique adventures. Walk deep into the rich Amazonian rainforest and discover three-toed sloths, macaws, hoatzins, capuchin monkeys and anacondas as your expert guide helps you get a close-up look at the variety of species which inhabit the region, walk along the river and you might spot elusive pink river dolphins in the day or cunning caiman at night.