Four outstanding suites offer spacious lodgings with an elegant, effortlessly comfortable feel. With luxurious touches including clawfoot bathtubs, walk-in wardrobes, open fireplaces and large picture windows framing the rural views, each of the four suites has something slightly different to offer, but each has their own unique allure. Opt for the Premier Suite to enjoy open-plan living with a sitting area, kitchen and dining room included in the generous footprint, or settle down in the Two-bedroom Suite, which can accommodate up to four people in adjoining rooms with a shared bathroom.
Deluxe Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 41m²
- Room View: Farm, Lake Manapouri and mountain view
- Facilities: With unobstructed views over the farm, Lake Manapouri and the surrounding mountains, the rural peace outside introduces a serenity into this suite's interior that can be enjoyed from the Super King bed and open-plan living area. Accompanied by a dressing room, a separate office and en suite bathroom with claw foot bath tub and separate shower, the suite also boasts an adjoining outdoor deck, perfect for al fresco relaxing whilst taking in the breathtaking views.
Deluxe Courtyard Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 49m²
- Room View: Lake Manapouri and mountain view.
- Facilities: Settle down in this spacious suite, which offers a living area opening onto a private outdoor courtyard that boasts blissful views of Lake Manapouri and the surrounding mountains. A luxurious Super King bed is joined by an elegant timber writing table and large picture window in the bedroom, and a beautifully-appointed en suite bathroom includes a deluxe walk-in shower.
Premier Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 52m²
- Room View: Panoramic views over Lake Manapouri and the surrounding mountains
- Facilities: The lodge's grandest suite, floor-to-ceiling windows frame mesmerising panoramic views over Lake Manapouri and the surrounding mountains, and the open-plan layout houses a comfortable living area with well-equipped kitchen as well as a dining area that overlooks the Lodge’s lovely rose garden. A deluxe en suite bathroom boasts spectacular views from both the claw foot bathtub and spacious shower.
Two Bedroom Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 43m²
- Room View: Views over the farm and Takatimu mountain range
- Facilities: Accommodating up to four people, this two-bedroom suite is perfect for families or groups of friends, with adjoining bedrooms sharing one bathroom. Views of the courtyard, Lake Manapouri and the surrounding mountains can be enjoyed through the large picture windows.
With its all-inclusive tariff, you can look forward to a plethora of delicious food and drink during your stay. Start the day with a hearty breakfast - a continental spread of homemade breads, pastries, chia cups, muesli, fresh fruit and yoghurts, as well as a cooked breakfast menu that includes tasty pancakes, venison sausage, bacon and eggs. Lunch can be enjoyed at the lodge or as a picnic whilst out exploring for the day. The evening begins with a refreshing pre-dinner drink accompanied by canapés, before moving on to the main affair - a delicious daily changing set menu that showcases the best local and seasonal produce.
Lakes & Mountains
On the doorstep of New Zealand's largest national park, Cabot Lodge's carefully crafted packages showcase the best of the local area. From iconic hikes, to serene cruises, to fishing in beautiful surroundings, there's a trip to suit everyone. Adventure lovers will revel in active exploration - kayaking through Doubtful Sound and flying over the fiords in a helicopter before a remote mountain landing, then hiking with the most incredible views.
An ideal place to relax, recharge and reconnect as a couple, secluded Cabot Lodge is perfectly suited to a romantic break for two. Allow the team to pamper you by organising champagne, cheese platters, a massage treatment and private hot tub experience, and unwind together with just the panoramic views for company.
Luxury Family Holidays
The lodge's two-bedroom suite is ideal for families, and larger groups might also consider exclusive use of all four suites. Visitors of all ages can enjoy a guided tour of Milford Sound, a fiord cruise and discovering the Te Anau glowworm caves, gazing up at the hundreds of twinkling lights covering the limestone caves whilst floating along the waterway inside.