- Type: Luxury Lodge
- Summary: A luxury safari lodge within Namibia's Onguma Nature Reserve
- Feature: Unmissable wildlife viewing and safari opportunities
- Rooms: 4 Guest suites
- Nearest airport: Windhoek International Airport
Linked by raised wooden walkways, the four rooms at Onguma Camp Kala are truly spectacular. Each suite has its own private deck, complete with a plunge pool, wood-fired hot tub and a walkway to your own private, shaded sala – the ideal place to sleep under the stars or watch the local wildlife. Inside, expect sumptuous facilities, elegant furnishings, state-of-the-art technology and your own private butler for the duration of your stay.
Tented Guest Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 4
- Room View: Waterhole view
- Facilities: Spacious and private, this open-plan suite boasts either a king-size or twin beds, state-of-the-art air-cooling system, comfortable seating area and airy en suite complete with bespoke double vanities, full-size bathtub and generous shower. Outside, find a spacious private deck and shaded terrace, wood-fired hot tub and private pool.
Dining at Onguma Camp Kala is varied and communal, with all meals using locally produced ingredients which are prepared by a chef in an open kitchen and enjoyed al-fresco by the open fire on the deck. Should you find yourself craving something in between game drives, there is an all-day pantry perfect for snacking.
With an unrivalled location next to a very popular waterhole in the Onguma Nature Reserve, Onguma Camp Kala is the perfect destination for a safari adventure. Blending into its verdant surroundings, the camp offers some incredible wildlife-spotting opportunities, both inside and out. Join an expert guide as they drive through the wilderness looking for native animals or relax in one of the camp’s many comfortable viewpoints and wait for them to come to you as they head for a drink at the waterhole. Bird-watchers can look out for a range of colourful species on interpretative bush walks, or for more adventurous guests, experience the drama of wild Africa as you watch great herds of elephant, zebra, springbok, oryx and even lions gather in the summer sun on a sunset game drive.