- Type: Luxury Hotel With Villas
- Summary: Sustainably designed, striking and luxurious private villas
- Feature: Private pools with views over the southern Sicilian coast
- Rooms: 3 and 4 bedroom villas
- Location: Sciacca, Sicily, Italy
- Nearest airport: Palermo Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes from Palermo Airport and 3 hours from Catania Airport by private car transfer.
Whether you choose a private villa with three or four bedrooms, expect the ultimate in luxury living and comfort. Bedrooms each feature supremely comfortable king beds, balconies with Mediterranean views and warm interiors that reflect the Sicilian landscape, while each boasts an en suite bathroom with double wash basins and walk-in showers, with some also featuring sunken bathtubs. Bathrooms are stocked with luxury Irene Forte Skincare toiletries and sumptuous Rocco Forte bathrobes and slippers. Premium speed Wi-Fi access can be enjoyed throughout the entire villa.
Three Bedroom Villa:expand_more
- Room View: Mediterranean Sea views
- Facilities: This beautiful villa’s three bedrooms – two deluxe and one grand master - are located on the first floor (directly accessible from the private pool), each featuring a sea-facing balcony and marble en suite bathroom. Downstairs, enjoy stylish, open plan living across the fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living area, or head outside to discover the private garden, swimming pool and alfresco dining terrace. The three bedrooms sleep six adults, while an extra bed is available upon request.
Four Bedroom Villa:expand_more
- Room View: Mediterranean Sea views
- Facilities: These stunning villas beautifully blend indoor and outdoor living, with the private pool area leading seamlessly into the ground floor studio, living area, dining room, kitchen and bamboo atrium that overlooks the southern Sicilian coast. Upstairs, find three of the king bedrooms, each one boasting an en suite bathroom and gorgeous views over the Mediterranean, while the master bedroom also includes a private outdoor terrace. The fourth bedroom is detached from the main villa and accessed via a separate entrance, making it ideal for a multi-generational family escape. These villas sleep eight adults across the four bedrooms, and an extra bed is available upon request.
A private villa stay includes breakfast delivered daily, though we can also arrange for the services of a chef to create bespoke menus according to your preferences. You can also access the resort’s wonderful choice of restaurants.
With plenty of space, private pools, state-of-the-art kitchens and multiple bedrooms, these luxurious villas are fabulous for families. Enjoy uninterrupted quality time together over a barbecue on the terrace or splashing in the swimming pool, while a villa stay also includes dedicated babysitting services should they be required. Little ones will also delight in the children's facilities at the resort, with programmes tailored to all ages. In addition to the usual kids' club activities, younger guests can enjoy everything from golf lessons and sports academies, to spa treatments and specially designed menus that children will find hard to resist. Then there is Verduland: dedicated to children up to 12 years and hosted by Verdu, the hedgehog mascot, it offers a range of educational and cultural activities that will inform as well as entertain.
Paradise for golf lovers, the resort is home to two stunning courses - one 18-hole championship course and one nine-hole par-3 course- designed by acclaimed international firm, Kyle Phillips. Both embrace the captivating coastal surroundings with views of the Mediterranean from almost every hole. There is also a Golf Academy onsite, offering a range of training programmes led by a team of PGA-qualified professionals.
Spa & Wellness
Enjoy access to the resort's Verdura Spa, an elegant oasis that offers restorative treatments using sustainable, scientifically advanced and Sicilian-inspired products from Irene Forte Skincare. Along with the serene treatment rooms, the spa boasts four Thalassotherapy pools, an indoor swimming pool, a double-height steam room, Finnish and infrared saunas, a Spa Bar with mountain-view terrace, relaxation rooms and a state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio.
A stay in a private villa includes an array of exclusive services and amenities – including the services of a dedicated Guest Relations Executive, pedal assist bikes, a fine selection of soft drinks and Sicilian wines, breakfast delivered to your villa, an unpacking/packing service, pressing of up to four garments, and in-villa check in. You may also request fresh ingredients through the “Little Market” list of organic local ingredients, and the services of a private chef can be arranged to prepare exquisite cuisine in the comfort of your villa. A ‘Suite Pad’ device will ensure you can access whatever information or assistance you may need, allowing you to simply unwind and enjoy your luxury villa holiday.