- Type: Boutique Hotel
- Summary: A superb luxury hotel in a world-renowned ski region
- Feature: Exclusive, luxury and private chalets ideal for families
- Rooms: 26 rooms, 4 suites and 6 Chalets
- Star rating: Member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World'
- Nearest airport: Chambéry Airport, Geneva Airport, or Lyon Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 30 minutes from Chambéry Airport. 2 hours, 30 minutes from Lyon Airport and Geneva Airport by private car transfer.
Hotel Le K2 Palace comprises 26 rooms and 4 suites, and six chalets. The chalets are the stand-out accommodation, creating a luxurious and private living space The chalets are the stand-out accommodation, creating a luxurious and private living space. They feature five, six, or seven bedrooms, making them ideal for families or groups. The chalets are truly exceptional, located peacefully at the edge of the slopes and forest. The spacious interiors include a television room, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, ski room with a lift, and a large lounge with a fireplace. Guests can un-wind in a hot tub or a hammam, and enjoy the scenic views from large balconies. There is even a swimming pool with a home cinema system! A personalised service provides a chef, housekeepers and a butler, all at hand to meet guests’ every need. The 26 rooms and 4 suites are spacious and comfortable, creating superb living spaces for guests to peacefully relax. They offer stunning views of the surrounding forests and valleys, with Alpine woodwork adding to the luxurious and traditional décor.
Hotel Rooms and Suites:expand_more
- Room View: Views of the forest and valleys
- Facilities: The rooms and suites feature double and bunk-beds, as well as luxury bathrooms and spacious living areas.
- Room View: Views of the mountains, slopes and forest
- Facilities: The Chalets sleep ten to fourteen guests, with double bedrooms and en suite bathrooms, along with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, television room, hammam or hot tub, and a large lounge with a fireplace. There is a swimming pool with a home cinema system. They also include large balconies, and a ski room with a lift.
There are excellent fine dining opportunities at Le K2 Palace, with an exciting new chapter in K2 Collections’ culinary story. Diners are transported to a place far away at Altiplano - where traditional charcoal grill, fresh ingredients sourced from artisan producers and sophisticated Peruvian-style cuisine create the ultimate experience - a range of flavourful, beautifully balanced dishes, taking the diner on a stunning voyage of gastronomic discovery with a bold new twist. Alternatively, visit the 2-Michelin-starred Sarkara gastronomic dessert restaurant which promises a uniquely memorable fine-dining experience in a cosy and magical setting.
- Cuisine: Sophisticated Peruvian-style cuisine with a bold new twist
- Setting: An intimate atmosphere, serving exceptional cuisine.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
- Cuisine: The first gastronomic dessert restaurant with two Michelin stars
- Setting: A magical and cosy spot at the heart of Le K2 Palace dedicated to gourmet dining
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Yes
Courchevel is one of the most renowned and prestigious ski destinations in the world. Hotel Le K2 has a central location in the Savoi Region, where the world’s largest skiable area, “Les 3 Vallées”, is located. Its 600-kilometres of marked runs will be savoured by skiers of all ages and abilities. The hotel has brilliant access to the slopes, thanks to a ski lift. The K2 ski shop has all the equipment guests will need, for hire or for purchase. It is located a few metres from the Cospillot slope, making it easily accessible. The snowsport activities are plentiful, with skiing, sledging, snow-mobiling, hiking and paragliding all available in the area.
Dining & Gourmet
Building on its success at K2 Chogori in Val d’Isère, Altiplano brings sophisticated Peruvian-style cuisine to K2 Palace. With a traditional charcoal grill, fresh ingredients sourced from artisan producers and farmers who share the vision, Altiplano offers a range of flavourful, beautifully balanced dishes, taking the diner on a stunning voyage of gastronomic discovery. Whilst chef, Sébastien Vauxion creates contemporary desserts, all of which is served in an intimate haven of earth-toned modern décor. After dinner, experience Le Winston Klub's array of old and rare spirits and unique collection of fine cigars, overlooking the snow-topped scenery as the day fades to dusk
Luxury Family Holidays
A real playground of adventure, Hotel Le K2's children's clubs are truly unique and exciting. Climbing the recreation of the 'K2' mountain, exploring inside the magical cave and enjoying triple-screen video games and simulators are all just a small part of the experience here. Children can also sing and dance the days away in the interactive dance room and recording studio or enjoy a specialised workshop organised by a professional activity leader - the perfect escape for a day of play.
Le K2 Goji Spa provides guests with exclusive and superb facial and body treatments, brilliant for well-being and skin care. There is also a herbal tea room offering revitalising beverages, and an indoor swimming pool which looks out into an exceptional panorama of the valley below.