Expansive is the byword for the forty-two Al Maha Suites, all of which boast a large lounge area, an airy bathroom with luxurious amenities and ‘his and hers’ vanity areas, while a custom-made super king-size bed and handcrafted furnishings add a luxurious touch. The suites also boast their own temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool, a wraparound deck area with loungers and a twice-daily housekeeping service.
Here, you have a front-row seat to Dubai’s magical dune landscape, a part of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. With a focus on experiencing the indigenous Arabian wildlife in its natural habitat, this is a unique luxury-resort-meets-safari-experience, a perfect escape to an exotic oasis where nature is not interrupted, but embraced, leaving you to relax in the therapeutic solitude of the natural environment.
- Rooms: 37
- Size: 75m²
- Room View: Desert Views
- Facilities: Suites feature handcrafted furnishings, antiques and artefacts, a custom-made super king-size bed, a spacious bathroom with shower and bath, and a private wooden deck with a temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 175m²
- Room View: Desert Views
- Facilities: Royal Suites feature handcrafted furnishings, antiques and artefacts, two bedrooms with custom-made super king-size beds, a spacious bathroom with shower and bath, a lounge and a private wooden deck with a temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 375m²
- Room View: Desert/Private Pool Views
- Facilities: Emirates Suites feature handcrafted furnishings, antiques and artefacts, a custom-made super king-size bed, a spacious bathroom with shower and bath, a lounge, residential quarters for guests' private staff (housekeeper, security or chef), a kitchen, a courtyard and a private wooden deck with a temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 530m²
- Room View: Private Pool/Desert Views
- Facilities: The Presidential Suite features handcrafted furnishings, antiques and artefacts, three bedrooms (two with a custom-made super king-size bed and one with twin beds), a spacious bathroom with shower and bath, residential quarters for guests' private staff (housekeeper, security or chef), a kitchen, a spacious courtyard and a private wooden deck with a barbecue and a temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool.
Al Maha’s award-winning kitchen offers sublime food and views to match, served alongside fellow guests on the main terrace or in the privacy of your tented suite. Expect exciting menus of east-meets-west, each dish created from the world’s best ingredients, while bespoke dietery requirements are also catered for.
Al Diwaan Restaurant :expand_more
- Cuisine: Fine International cuisine
- Setting: The signature dining room is a sophisticated venue for meals. In the evening, dinner is served alfresco on the large wooden deck area, which offers expansive views of the staggering desert landscape which surrounds Al Maha. Private dune dining can also be arranged for a supremely romantic experience.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
This Luxury Collection Desert Resort And Spa offers an idyllic, adults-only, eco-luxury retreat set within the pristine desert of Dubai.
Escape from the buzz of Dubai City to an extraordinary desert oasis; a luxury tented camp accommodating an elite guest list. Laze on your deck, wallow in your heated swimming pool or join in with the resort's fabulous activities. Especially romantic is the Dune Dining experience, a picnic that sets out to impress from entrée to dessert. Picture exquisite Persian rugs underfoot, crisp white linens, crystal glass, polished silver and flaming torches flickering across the dunes, not to mention a sweeping sky studded with stars. The food is scrumptious, the service flawless and the activities, unmissable.
The resort is run in the manner of a safari lodge, with morning and evening excursions, riding, sunset camel treks ending in sundowners on the dunes, archery, nature walks, wildlife-drives and dusk safaris, arriving in good time to watch the sun set while devouring strawberries and Champagne. A guided sunrise walk through the desert comes highly recommended as it provides the perfect opportunity to admire birds and animals, in their natural setting, whilst the early morning falconry displays are well worth the early start.
The Timeless Spa is discreetly concealed amidst the dunes and integrated around the main swimming pool. Here you'll find a sauna, Jacuzzi, ice-pool and steam room. There are two single massage rooms, two double massage rooms for couples, and hydrotherapy and Rasul therapy rooms.