Spread throughout the tropical rainforest, overlooking the magnificent marine sanctuary of Scotts Head and Soufriere, Jungle Bay is comprised of 60 stone-built rooms and villas offering exceptionally comfortable retreats, where you can truly reconnect with nature. Taking their cues from the pristine natural environment, these spaces are highly eco-friendly yet also boast all the modern creature comforts expected. A stay here is unique and entirely authentic.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 37m²
- Room View: Tropical
- Facilities: These delightful rooms are perfect for 2 guests travelling together or can be interconnected if needed. High ceilings and bamboo furnishings frame the huge bed, adorned with hand painted bed linens, crafted by local artisans. Whilst designed to capture the coastal breezes, there is air-conditioning too keeping things comfortable. Spa-like bathrooms feature rainfall showers and luxurious, nature-friendly body products. Private balconies bring the outside in, and Wi-Fi connects you to the outside world.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 74m²
- Room View: Lush tropical rainforest or Caribbean Sea
- Facilities: With space for two adults and two children, these spacious jungle retreats offer a peaceful and memorable place to stay. Artwork by local artisans, hand painted bed linens and furniture crafted from bamboo ensure these villas offer a real sense of place within a very natural environment. Furnished balconies, luxury bathrooms, air conditioning and Wi-Fi, sit comfortably alongside the Dominican design.
With a carefully curated dining experience focusing on organic, local, and sustainable dishes, dining here is a delight and vegetarians, and vegans are well catered for. The award-winning executive chef champions farm to table and boat to plate ingredients to create a delicious Caribbean menu.
Calabash Restaurant & Bar:expand_more
- Cuisine: Gourmet Caribbean
- Setting: Alfresco with blissful ocean views
- Dress Code: Jungle elegance
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Here, on what is perhaps the most diverse of all the islands in the Caribbean, the opportunities for adventure are endless. On this 'nature island', you are spoilt for choice - exceptional hiking trails follow misty mountain trails, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Boiling Lake and much more. The island is home to more than 175 different species including hummingbirds and parrots and therefore is also a haven for bird watchers. There are also ample opportunities for guests to experience the Dominican culture through its music, cuisine, and arts for a truly immerse stay.
The island of Dominica is surrounded by the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea and the cooler waters of the Atlantic Ocean, making for a hugely diverse underwater world experience. The waters around the island are second to none with vibrant reefs that teem with marine life, and whether you are new to the sport or highly experienced with many dives under your belt, the scuba diving here is quite astonishing. Dominica is also an ideal place for free diving, a minimalist style of diving where divers head beneath the waves without equipment, as the waters are so clear.
Take your wellness experience to the next level with a jungle-led experience at Jungle Bay. The serene ocean-view Bamboo Spa features 14 private suites where nature-based treatments and therapies take centre stage. The spa's signature massages are exceptional and it's the perfect way to relax and unwind in the most peaceful and natural of environments. Couples' treatments are also available for those who want to share a soothing and pampering experience with a loved one.