Rooms and suites are designed in traditional Spanish Colonial style. All rooms enjoy premium amenities such as air conditioning, a furnished private balcony or terrace, L’Occitane toiletries, a Nespresso machine, complimentary daily press, and twice daily maid service. Suites offer premium comfort, Bvlgari amenities, an Illy coffee machine and luxury bathrobes with slippers.
Double Room - Type A :expand_more
- Rooms: 12
- Size: 33m²
- Room View: Variety of views
- Facilities: The standard rooms in colonial style with a double bed, feature a wooden balcony or terrace with garden views. The substantial sized bathroom has a bath with shower, bathrobes and slippers, together with L’Occitane amenities. All rooms incorporate a mini-bar, air conditioning/heating, free wifi, fresh fruit and water.
Double Room - Type B:expand_more
- Rooms: 41
- Size: 37m²
- Room View: Variety of views
- Facilities: These rooms, in colonial style with a double bed, feature a wooden balcony or terrace with garden views, some of which are located to the side of the Maspalomas sand dunes. The bathroom, of ample size, has a bath-tube/shower, bathrobe and slippers, together with L’Occitane amenities.
Superior Room Type C:expand_more
- Size: 37m²
- Room View: Garden view
- Facilities: These rooms in colonial style with a double bed, feature a wooden balcony or terrace with pool view, some of which are located to the side of the Maspalomas sand dunes. The bathroom, of ample size, has a bath-tube/shower, bathrobe and slippers, together with L’Occitane amenities.
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 50m²
- Room View: Pool or garden views
- Facilities: Located in the two-storey villa style setting, separate from the main hotel building, Junior Suites provide guests with additional privacy and comfort throughout their stay. Junior Suites feature a living area, double bed, and private balcony or terrace. The large bathroom features a hydro-massage bathtub with whirlpool function, separate shower and luxury Bvlgari amenities. Suites enjoy premium services including illy coffee making facilities, luxury bathrobes and slippers and twice daily maid service.
Master Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 66m²
- Room View: Garden or pool view
- Facilities: Located on the ground floor and boasting a large private terrace furnished with sun loungers. Master suites feature a spacious bedroom area, separate lounge, and Spanish colonial style bathroom featuring a hydro-massage bathtub with whirlpool function, separate shower and luxury Bvlgari amenities. Suites enjoy premium services including illy coffee making facilities, luxury bathrobes and slippers and twice daily maid service.
Presidential Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 78m²
- Room View: Private garden views
- Facilities: As the most luxurious residence in the hotel, the Presidential suite provides the highest standard of luxury, privacy and comfort for discerning guests. This stunning suite boasts a large living and dining area, with a state-of-the-art entertainment system, which leads a beautiful private garden and furnished terrace area. The separate master bedroom enjoys a dressing room and private access to the furnished outdoor terrace. The large ensuite bathroom features a walk-in shower, hydro-massage bathtub and luxury Bvlgari amenities. . Suites enjoy premium services including illy coffee making facilities, luxury bathrobes and slippers and twice daily maid service.
The hotel’s signature restaurant saw the hotel awarded the prestigious title of 2016 Best Hotel Gastronomy in the Canary Islands. The restaurant offers invigorating, freshly prepared cuisine showcasing locally inspired flavours with international influences. Guests also have the option to dine at the main restaurant in Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia’s nearby sister hotel, Seaside Palm Beach for no additional fee. Seaside Palm Beach also features two further seasonal restaurants, Gran Restaurant and Esencia which can be enjoyed for an additional fee.
- Cuisine: Gourmet dining
- Setting: Michelin stared chef Wolfgang Grobauer has designed an invigorating and elegant a la carte menu inspired by his international experience. Expert sommeliers are on hand to suggest which local wine best complements the fine, fresh flavours of the inviting menu.
- Dress Code: Formal
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Dining & Gourmet
Michelin-starred chef, Wolfgang Grobauer, has crafted an artfully simple, yet innovative menu that centres on the purity of Mediterranean flavours, using the freshest ingredients sourced from nearby fincas and local artisans. Alongside this exquisite cuisine, you can enjoy a choice of local wines and international vintages, recommended by expert sommeliers, to complement each dish. Experience this glorious culinary journey whilst overlooking the breathtaking views of the sand dunes, thousand-year-old palm gardens and distant Gran Canaria Mountains.
Spa & Wellness
The hotel features an impressive wellness centre which includes gym facilities and a spa. Guests can enjoy an outdoor fitness terrace or indoor gym featuring state of the art TechnoGym equipment, while the spa complex features an impressive salt cave, designed to restore essential minerals to tired bodies and minds. The spa also features a steam room and sauna.
There are two Standard Double Rooms that have been specially adapted for disabled guests and they are located on the ground floor, next to each other and with a garden view. These rooms have wider doors, offer a larger bathroom space with room around the toilet for a wheelchair and the shower is accessible. There is a ramp at the entrance of the hotel and there are two lifts around in the remainder of the hotel which allow access to the restaurant and the wellness centre. The adapted rooms are located near to the pool area, pool bar and piano bar. The beach and shopping area is five minutes away and is easily accessible by wheelchair.