- Type: Luxury Lodge
- Summary: An intimate lodge with an inspiring conservation story
- Feature: Colonial elegance amongst a pristine wilderness
- Rooms: 4 Luxury Tents & Private Tented Villa (Dhow Suites)
- Star rating: Member of 'Relais & Châteaux'
- Nearest airport: Kasane International Airport
Location and transfer
Zarafa is accessible via light aircraft from Kasane (50 minutes) and Maun airports (45 minutes). Zarafa Camp is a 35-minute game-drive from its airstrip. NB: Visas are required for Botswana.
Enjoy morning, afternoon and night game-drives in custom-built 4x4 Toyota Land Cruisers - experienced, professional Guides come as standard. Activities are flexible and created to suit guests' interests, so if you fancy a guided safari walk, you can also dictate the duration you want to walk for. What's more, Zarafa Camp also provide SLR cameras for use during your stay - especially useful when you want to capture some high-speed Cheetah action.