Featuring one, two and three bedroom beachfront residences and a five bedroom penthouse, the homes here start at approximately 2,200 square feet and reach 6,200 square foot of stunning space. In addition to a spacious living area in each, there is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry area and a generous terrace, perfect for al fresco dining. Many enjoy direct beach and swimming pool access, while guests of the luxury three and five bedroom penthouses have access to an additional private sun roof terrace and pool.
One Bedroom Premium Beachfront:expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: This luxurious villa boasts plush furnishings throughout its spacious en suite bedroom, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen and laundry area. An expansive terrace offers outdoor dining and ocean views.
Two Bedroom Premium Beachfront:expand_more
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: This luxurious villa boasts plush furnishings throughout its two en suite bedrooms, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, expansive terrace, and laundry area.
Three Bedroom Premium Beachfront:expand_more
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: This luxury hideaway offers sweeping views of the coconut trees and the Caribbean Sea beyond. With plenty of space for luxury living and three spacious en-suite bedrooms, along with a large terrace for outdoor dining. This home also features a fully equipped kitchen and laundy area.
Three Bedroom Penthouse:expand_more
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: This terrific three-bedroom home offers sweeping views of majestic coconut trees, and the Caribbean Sea beyond. The beachfront retreat is beautifully furnished and features a wealth of living space including three spacious en-suite bedrooms, a large terrace and living room, and a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area. Enjoy outdoor dining on the spacious ocean view terrace.
Five Bedroom Deluxe Penthouse:expand_more
- Room View: Ocean view
- Facilities: This beautiful and stylishly appointed home has picture postcard views of the beach and Caribbean sea beyond. The large kitchen, living room and dining area look out onto a spacious oceanfront terrace which features a bar, comfortable seating and dining area for eight. The roof terrace with pool provides an additional dining area and barbecue, the perfect spot to enjoy tropical Caribbean sunsets.
Your home-from-home can be pre-stocked with provisions ready and waiting for you on arrival.
The Gazebo Bar & Grill serves drinks and simple lunches from 10am to 6.00pm daily, alternatively, Chefs and Cooks are available for hire, at an additional charge.
Villa staff details
Staff include: Concierge, Housekeeping, Resort Manager, Security, Property maintenance and landscaping team.
Artfully combining seclusion with a sense of freedom and space, the three bedroom residences are perfect for a family getaway. Elsewhere, the dedicated kids' Activity Zone at Saint Peter’s Bay is situated in the centre of the property and offers a welcoming space that little ones can pop in and out of, offering plenty of fun indoors and out hosted by the fun team. The resort also offers several engaging activities for parents and grandparents to do alongside the children, creating family memories that will stay with them forever. Learning and excitement go hand-in-hand with the wonderful Sea Turtle Education Program, teaching the whole family the important role they play in caring for our oceans. Capture these lifelong memories with a professional family photo shoot set against a beautiful Barbados backdrop.
Laze under an umbrella on the beautiful white sandy beach at Saint Peter's Bay or soak in the warm ocean. If you're lucky you may observe the Hawksbill and/or Green Turtles laying their eggs on the beach of St Peter's Bay (between May and October). Those of you who wish to experience swimming with turtles, this can be arranged at a private spot close to the property. For those with an adventurous spirit, there are ocean kayaks, paddle boards and snorkeling equipment on hand. Motorised watersports, scuba diving, surfing, sailing and other water sports can also be arranged.
Spa & Wellness
Located in the nearby tropical marina of Port Ferdinand, The Sandbox Tree Spa offers an exclusive menu of luxurious treatments, designed to nourish the mind, body and soul. BAMFORD - renowned for its commitment to nature, purity and authentic indulgence- forms the basis of a range of beauty, massage and facial therapies, guaranteeing that you leave with a rejuvenating sense of wellness.
A private water taxi, takes guests to surrounding beaches, attractions and restaurants including Port St. Charles Yacht Club and (available soon) the gourmet shop and restaurant at Port Ferdinand. We highly recommend arranging a water taxi trip with Reco the boat captain, to swim with the family of turtles close by.
To ensure that your holiday runs smoothly, our Villa Consultants can help by pre-booking all services and activities, including and not limited to, pre-stocking of food and beverages, children's equipment such as high chairs, babysitting, nanny and car hire. Please feel free to discuss your requirements, at the time of booking.