Twelve over-size suites offer a stunning home from home experience. Generously proportioned with soaring, floor-to-ceiling windows, flooding the rooms with natural light, separate living, dining, and sleeping areas, and elegant kitchen areas with laundry facilities and private balconies The interior design includes rich velvet in moody shades of navy blue and deep purple, matched with super-soft linens, dark woods, and urban fixtures, a nod to the city location. Each suite is slightly different - these are a distinctive step away from your usual hotel room.
Urban Suite One Bedroom :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 66-72m²
- Room View: Roof tops and laneways of South Yarra view
- Facilities: Featuring a king-size bed, huge windows, private terrace and a luxury bathroom with indulgent bath amenities, these suites are the perfect choice for a stay in South Yarra.
Garden Suite One Bedroom:expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 67m²
- Room View: Royal Botanic Garden View
- Facilities: The deep balcony is the ideal spot for soaking up the peaceful views of the Royal Botanic Gardens, sensuously curved furniture, living and dining spaces, and a luxury bathroom with a stone bath creates the perfect urban retreat.
Garden Suites Two Bedroom :expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 86m²
- Room View: 180—degree views of the Royal Botanic Gardens and Melbourne skyline
- Facilities: With two bedrooms, one king-size, and the second room a king-size or twin bedded, these garden suites are ideal for families or couples travelling together. Lie back in the large, sunken bath and indulge in the in-suite dining, accompanied by a tipple from the thoughtfully curated minibar.
Whilst South Yarra offers a multitude of superb dining options, in-house Matilda 159 is rapidly becoming a place to be reckoned with. Under the guidance of chef Scott Pickett, modern Australian dishes are created from local and indigenous produce and prepared over crackling flames and hot coals.
- Cuisine: Modern Australian
- Setting: neighbourhood restaurant
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Not essential but advised
Occupying a superb location in stylish South Yarra, just kissing the outskirts of the Melbourne CBD, Urban Places Botanic Gardens is a considered choice for a city stay. The full wealth of Melbourne’s attractions are within easy reach, yet you can return to a leafy, bustling suburb bringing about an altogether more peaceful city experience. On the doorstep the Royal Botanic Gardens, National Gallery of Victoria, the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) and Rod Laver Arena. South Yarra station is a five-minute drive, or a twenty-minute walk from the hotel and has a direct line into the centre of Melbourne.