Minimalist yet exceedingly stylish perfectly sums up the collection of apartments, villas, and beach houses, which stretch along the dunes and offer an ever-changing landscape of shifting sands, rolling ocean waves, and picturesque sunsets. Contemporary furnishings, luxury bathrooms, and generously proportioned living and dining spaces also help provide the perfect escape for a stay in the Margaret River.
One Bedroom Apartment:expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 90m²
- Room View: Resort Views
- Facilities: These split-level apartments offer exceptional beachside living and are perfect for couples. The reverse-living design features a spacious king-size bedroom, stylish en suite bathroom with freestanding bath, and a private courtyard on the ground floor. On the first floor, the generously sized living area is filled with light from the private balcony. A well-equipped kitchen makes self-catering easy and the comfortably lounge area makes these apartments a popular choice.
Ocean View Villa:expand_more
- Size: 70-168m²
- Room View: Panoramic ocean views
- Facilities: Boasting striking ocean views, these beautiful villas offer one-, two-, or three-bedrooms with vistas across the national park to the rear. Balconies feature barbecues and outside dining furniture while interiors have floor-to-ceiling windows, a fully equipped kitchen, open plan living room with a fireplace, and lavish bathrooms with a separate shower and freestanding bath.
Two Bedroom Garden Villa:expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 156m²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: The two-level villas are the perfect choice for couples travelling together or small families. On the ground floor, there’s a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed and a sofa bed along with living and dining space complete with kitchenette facilities. Upstairs you’ll find a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom which leads to a light-filled living area, well-equipped kitchen, and comfortable lounge. On the private balcony there’s a barbecue and outside dining furniture.
- Size: 105-183 m²
- Room View: Ocean view
- Facilities: Facing the sand dunes and adjacent to the beach, the stylish Beach Houses are a perfect choice for friends and family alike. With an equal number of bathrooms to bedrooms, there is plenty of space for all.
Premium Beach House:expand_more
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 112m²
- Room View: Ocean and sunset viewThe two-bedroom, Premium Beach House forms the top level of the four-bedroom villas and is exclusiv
- Facilities: The two-bedroom, Premium Beach House forms the top level of the four-bedroom villas and is exclusively yours. Two beautiful master suites feature stunning en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and standalone baths. The main balcony takes centre stage as a fabulous outdoor living and entertaining space while the backdrop of the stunning ocean panorama of endlessly rolling waves and magnificent Western Australia sunsets add to the relaxed vibe.
The superb dining options at Smiths Beach come courtesy of Lamonts, a Western Australian family who started out with a vineyard in the Swan Valley in the 1970s and are now the proud custodians of some of the state’s finest eating experiences. Covering the spectrum from delicious fish and chips and in-room hampers to the elegant fine dining restaurant and the gourmet deli, guests at Smiths Beach will never go hungry.
- Cuisine: Modern Australian cuisine featuring the freshest and best produce from around the south west and Western Australia, served with simplicity and love
- Setting: Stylishly casual restaurant
- Dress Code: Casually elegant
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Not essential but advised
Gourmet Deli & Wine Store:expand_more
- Cuisine: Gourmet deli, fish & chips, ready-made and chef-prepared meals, and refreshing drinks
- Setting: Deli and cellar door
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Smiths Beach offers guests the chance to immerse themselves in the magic of the Margaret River through a series of curated experiences, some of which are exclusive to Smiths Beach Resort. Activities include a private guided 3-hour walk on the Cape to Cape track, e-bike tours, and fishing. There are also a range of nature-based options and some wonderful cultural experiences, including a digeridoo twilight tour where you'll be introduced to the Aboriginal dreamtime stories that are so central to their existence. There is also a comprehensive range of wine and epicurean touring options for the wine lovers.