Hidden amongst the sights and sounds of the Daintree Rainforest, 40 treehouse-style suites offer a stylish and contemporary take on the classic Queenslander. Clean lines, beautiful fabrics, local works of art, and serious attention to detail create beautiful retreats in a pristine environment. All rooms include tropical breakfast, dinner with selected premium wines and signature evening drinks hour with canapes, a curated in-suite bar, morning yoga classes, and exclusive access to the Fig Tree Rapids walking trails.
Rainforest Retreat :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 42m²
- Room View: Lush rainforest
- Facilities: These beautiful retreats are finished with highly polished wooden floors and open plan living and sleeping area with sumptuous king or twin beds and roomy en suite with bath and shower. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame the pristine rainforest views and an outdoor deck comes complete with a signature Silky Oak hammock, perfect for relaxing amidst the sounds of the rainforest.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 50m²
- Room View: Rainforest canopy views
- Facilities: Perched high in the tree canopy the Treehouse Retreats are a study in rainforest-luxe. Interiors boast a king-size bed, open-plan lounge, and a gorgeous bathroom with a decadent outdoor stone bathtub. Outside the expansive veranda captures the gentle breeze while a hammock waits for lazy afternoon snoozes.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 72m²
- Room View: Memorable rainforest views
- Facilities: This premium suite features flexible accommodation, making it perfect for families. A king-size bed sits alongside two king single daybeds, which convert to beds come nightfall. The en suite bathroom offers an indoor walk-in shower along with a private deck, topped with a luxurious stone bath for alfresco bathing. There’s also a pleasingly generous lounge and beautiful furnished veranda.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 47m²
- Room View: Mossman River and Daintree rainforest views
- Facilities: These gorgeous suits are perched high above the Mossman River and feature stylish living spaces, a beautiful bathroom, and an intimate and private deck with an outdoor shower and stunning circular bathtub. A double hammock invites afternoon slumbers in the gentle breeze.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 93m²
- Room View: Rainforest and river views
- Facilities: Offering stunning indoor and outdoor living areas, the Billabong Suite features a beautiful deck with a feature fireplace, floating balcony, and a sophisticated lounge area. Spacious stone-clad bathrooms have a walk-in shower and a private deck with an alfresco bathtub. Nestled into the treetops, guest are immersed in the sights and sounds of the oldest rainforest in the world.
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 323m²
- Room View: All-encompassing rainforest views
- Facilities: Designed as the ultimate hideaway, the Daintree Pavilion features two large bedroom wings, with two en suite bathrooms connecting to a private deck with an outdoor bath. Taking centre stage is a dramatic infinity pool surrounded by an expansive entertaining terrace, all against the magnificent backdrop of the ancient Daintree Rainforest.
Breakfast and dinner are included with all stays and the dining experience is a celebration of everything great about Tropical North Queensland. The menus include fresh Daintree tropical fruits, local fish, and fresh seafood, and the thriving kitchen garden is a wonderful way for guests to learn more and see just how short the paddock to plate journey here is.
- Cuisine: Contemporary Australian
- Setting: Rainforest
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Not essential but advised
Spa & Wellness
The Healing Waters Spa is a blissfully tranquil and serene space with six cool treatment rooms all with views of the rainforest. Taking inspiration from the ancient Indigenous beliefs that the water flowing in Mossman River is a life-giving force, the treatments and therapies use healing properties from pure plant botanicals and natural products to create a unique and authentic experience. The signature menu features Australian-made Sodashi skincare, aromatherapy and natural botanicals through a range of massages, facials, and treatments.
A carefully curated menu of included experiences allows guests to tailor-make their discovery of Mossman Gorge and the Daintree Rainforest. Wander through the magnificent rainforest on a series of way marked trails or explore the Mossman River by kayak or with a snorkel and see what lies beneath the flowing waters. Bicycles and helmets are provided for guests to enjoy the cycle trails which link Silky Oaks with Mossman and Cooya Beach. There is also a wide range of additional experiences through local operators that guests can choose from, including cultural tours with the local Kuku Yulanji people.