Four stunning pavilions offer exceptional levels of accommodation and exclusivity. Named after their surroundings each pavilion offers a spacious king-size bedroom, dressing room, open plan sitting area, fully stocked bar, fireplace, and magnificent bathroom. A stay at Pretty Beach House includes all dining, open bar with premium wines, beers and spirits, pavilion mini-bar, unlimited Wi-Fi, on demand movies, and mountain bike hire.
Bayview Pavilion :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 110m²
- Room View: Magical views through the bushland to the sparkling waters of the bay
- Facilities: This split-level pavilion ensures guests enjoy every creature comfort from the wood burning fireplace, to the spacious indoor and outdoor living areas. Relax by your private, heated plunge pool and allow the cares of the day to wash away.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 95m²
- Room View: Panoramic views over the Bouddi Escarpment
- Facilities: With a penthouse position overlooking the guest pool, the treetops pavilion is a masterclass in understated design. The private balcony features a sumptuous day bed and an outdoor firepit, whilst inside a magnificent copper standalone bath takes centre stage in the travertine bathroom.
Hideaway Pavilion :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 140m²
- Room View: Mesmerising bush and water views
- Facilities: Facilities: Set away from the main house, the Hideaway pavilion offers seclusion on a grand scale. Outside there’s a kidney shaped plunge pool, double daybed, and large private deck. Whilst the interior boasts a woodburning stove, twin showers, and a fabulous cast iron slipper bath.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 160m²
- Room View: Bay views
- Facilities: The largest of the four pavilions, this superb space covers two floors, with a generous living room and fireplace on the top level. The spacious bedroom and bathroom can be found on the lower level. Outside there is an expansive, private deck with a heated plunge pool and supremely comfortable daybed.
Dining at Pretty Beach House is an integral part of any stay here and the modern Australian menus change daily but always reflect the local seafood, indigenous ingredients, and outstanding produce available. Guests are invited to enjoy pre-dinner drinks taking in the view before dinner and can choose to dine in the spectacular dining room, on the pool deck, or by the bar. Breakfast is a casual affair, often served alfresco (weather permitting) whilst lunch may be an antipasto feast, a gourmet picnic hamper, or a poolside pizza from the wood-fired pizza oven. Morning and afternoon tea is available throughout the day.
Intimate, exclusive, and probably one of the most romantic places to stay in Australia, Pretty Beach House ticks a lot of boxes for honeymooners or those in search of something rather special. Three of the four pavilions have private plunge pools, and your every need is catered for meaning there is time to slow down and reconnect with your most cherished companion.
The Bouddi Spa is a seriously tranquil place for inhouse guests and the whole experience is about spirit of place and connection. The spa treatments use pure Australian botanicals and the elements of Aboriginal culture that focus on physical, emotional, environmental, and spiritual balance.
Kids are allowed if they're over 13 years old