- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary: A unique and historical luxury boutique hotel
- Feature: Amazing fine dining experiences
- Rooms: 33 rooms and suites
- Nearest airport: Adelaide International Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 20 minutes by private car transfer to Adelaide International Airport.
The rooms and suites at Mount Lofty House are a gentle step back to a more gracious time, but still distinctively stylish and elegant. There is a choice of rooms throughout the estate, but all offer complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, bathrobes, a bar fridge, and luxury Jurlique amenities. Daily breakfast is included along with welcome drinks, bottled water and a complimentary history tour.
- Size: 25m²
- Room View: Mount Lofty Estate View
- Facilities: Dotted throughout the estate, the classic room boasts beautifully high ceilings and feature period furnishings giving a real sense of place. A super-comfy four poster bed takes centre stage, and the well-appointed bathrooms feature rainfall showers.
Piccadilly Garden View Room:expand_more
- Size: 35 m²
- Room View: Garden view
- Facilities: Offering peaceful garden and Mount Lofty Estate views this room offers guests more space, boast indoor and outdoor seating areas and access to the garden. The stylish design of the room is enhanced by works of art from artist is residence Stephen Trebilcock along with a library of books. An elegant four poster king-size bed is a focal point, and the sleek bathrooms feature rainfall showers.
Piccadilly Valley View Room:expand_more
- Size: 35 m²
- Room View: Piccadilly Valley view
- Facilities: Located in the Piccadilly Wing, this beautifully appointed room offers stylish furnishing, works of art by local artist Stephen Trebilcock, an indoor seating area and a private balcony with wonderful views down the valley. The dark wood four poster king-size bed is made up with soft linens and the modern bathrooms feature rainfall showers
- Size: 50m²
- Room View: Pool and garden view
- Facilities: This stunning duplex suite is set over two levels with a beautiful living room featuring easy chairs, a book library, and expansive windows with views over the swimming pool. Upstairs is a contemporary, loft-style bedroom with a king-size four poster bed and a spacious bathroom with a spa bath and standalone shower.
- Size: 50 m²
- Room View: Gardens and Piccadilly Valley view
- Facilities: The Conservatory Suite offers the best in heritage luxury with a spacious master bedroom with a king-size four poster bed, which flows through to a conservatory-style sunroom with shuttered windows and a private furnished balcony where you can relax in the warm sunshine.
Mount Lofty House is home to award-winning fine dining restaurant Hardy’s Verandah and is located in a region known for its truly exceptional dining options. Room service is also available on request.
- Cuisine: Modern Australian cuisine
- Setting: Atmospheric restaurant with memorable verandah views
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Yes
Dining & Gourmet
Hardys Verandah Restaurant is a destination in its own right at Mount Lofty House. This award-winning restaurant offers one of the finest dining experiences in South Australia. Following a ‘Valley to Verandah’ concept, the multi-course degustation tasting menu changes with the seasons and is paired with a superb wine selection, sake collection and creative cocktails.
The Gatekeepers Day Spa is a beautiful wellness destination at the Mount Lofty House Estate and the spa products come from the much-lauded Jurlique Farm which lies just a stone’s throw away in the embrace of gently rolling hills. Their organic products came to fruition in the Adelaide Hills as it held the purest air and water they could find. Relax with a menu of treatments and rituals all designed to enhance your wellbeing and state of mind.