- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary: 5 Star luxury in Adelaide's premier entertainment venue
- Feature: Fantastic leisure deck with everything needed to unwind
- Rooms: 120 rooms and suites
- Star rating: 5 Star
- Nearest airport: Adelaide International Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 15 minutes from Adelaide International Airport by private car transfer.
Sleek, contemporary styling create a tranquil ambience in the hotel's rooms and suites, with intuitive design and modern technology ensuring every aspect of your stay is completely effortless. Airy and spacious with luxurious bathrooms and breathtaking views of the city or riverside, sit back and relax in Eos by SkyCity's unrivalled luxury. Complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-room tablet for ordering from the in-room menu, keyless entry, a HD TV and unlimited complimentary movies introduce modern-day comfort to the interiors, whilst a luxury pillow menu, complimentary mini-bar with local artisan goods, and Cloud Nine hairdryer and straighteners are some of the other luxurious touches you can expect.
- Size: 40-57m²
- Room View: City or river view
- Facilities: The hotel's signature room spans between 40 and 57m² and can be configured as a king or twin bedroom. An opulent bathroom with luxury amenities invites you to relax, and views of the city or riverside (supplement payable) introduce Adelaide's cityscape inside.
- Size: 81m²
- Room View: City view
- Facilities: Located in the curves and corners of the hotel, the Oasis Suites boast spacious interiors as well as private outdoor space on their south east facing balconies that overlook the city and the rolling hills beyond. A separate living space with lounge and four seat dining table sits within the 81m² footprint, which also encompasses a king bedroom and luxurious bathroom.
Radiance River View Suite:expand_more
- Size: 94-129m²
- Room View: River view
- Facilities: Fantastic river views from their north-facing position set these suites apart, views that can be enjoyed through the floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the 94-129m² space. A king bedroom, deluxe bathroom, and separate living space with lounge and six seat dining table provides everything you might need for a wonderfully comfortable stay.
The Grace Villa :expand_more
- Size: 305m²
- Room View: River view
- Facilities: An elevated location at the top of this hotel promises uninterrupted views of the River Torrens and beyond, whilst inside a residential sanctuary showcases luxury living at its best. Two spacious bedrooms with king beds and walk-in wardrobes join a sauna, powder room, and well-appointed private gym in the expansive interior, and luxurious Signature Experiences are available to enjoy in privacy, including an on-call mixologist, jet-lag and beauty treatments.
Ten fashionable bars and restaurants are on offer in SkyCity, with a variety of menus and ambiences to suit all palates and moods. Rooftop drinks, authentic Italian fare, locally-sourced cuts of meat and fresh fish, Asian flavours, relaxed café venues, and live music are all available here - you might struggle to choose where to go first!
Sol Bar and Restaurant:expand_more
- Cuisine: All-day dining and extensive drinks menu
- Setting: Perched atop the hotel, all-day refreshments are accompanied by sweeping city views. A carefully curated cocktail list, fine wine, and unique spirits perfectly complement a menu of small and large plates suited to any occasion.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
A prime location in the heart of the city puts you in the perfect position to discover Adelaide's rich history, world-class food, and vibrant arts scene and, as part of the extraordinary SkyCity development, there's a myriad of entertainment options just a few steps from your room. Explore the city before returning to your urban retreat, where luxurious surrounds and an exceptional spa and wellness area are waiting to relax, revive and refresh you.