Explore the natural charm and friendly buzz of Vancouver from the luxurious base of the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel. Take a complimentary bicycle, with a gourmet picnic in hand, to nearby Stanley Park, discovering its striking sea wall and famed totem poles. For a little retail therapy, venture to Robson Street, the eclectic Main Street, or Granville Island's multi-sensory and bustling public market. Feel the ultimate thrill as you walk over Capilano Suspension Bridge, one of the world's longest and highest, or admire contemporary exhibitions at the glorious Vancouver Art Gallery, a vital landmark of the city's cultural scene.
Guests on the Fairmont Gold floor, can enjoy beautiful views and special privileges including:
• Private check in and check out
• Exclusive use of the Fairmont Gold Lounge and gardened terrace, overlooking Vancouver’s harbour and North Shore mountains
• Complimentary deluxe European buffet breakfast served between 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. weekdays and 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. weekends
• Complimentary Freshly baked scones and house made cookies served between 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.daily
• Complimentary selection of hot and cold canapés and honor bar served between 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. daily
• Complimentary mineral water, soft drinks, coffee, espresso drinks and selection of teas
• Complimentary wireless internet and computer access
The hotel has some accessible rooms. Each room features a wider door (at least 32 inches), bathroom door that swings outward or sliding bathroom door, larger washroom area with turning space for wheelchair, roll-under sinks, easily accessible electrical switches and roll-in shower with adjustable hand-held shower. Certain items that can be added upon request include: raised toilet seat, shower chairs, transfer benches, wheelchair, medicine storage fridge and or freezer, portable grab bars, horizontal bar that suctions to the wall and a vertical bar that secures to the ceiling and floor. Public accessible areas include the ARC restaurant (including ARC patio and private dining room), the health club where there is a pool lift into the outdoor pool and hot tub, washrooms and the entrance. All floors of the hotel are accessible by a lift (4 in total) and there are accessible parking spaces on all levels of the public car park, below the hotel.