- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary:A relaxing, all-inclusive resort
- Feature:A breathtaking beach, set in the middle of the bay
- Rooms:30 rooms & suites
- Location:Gros Islet ,
- Nearest airport:Hewanorra Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 15 minutes from Hewanorra Airport by car transfer.
All rooms have air-conditioning, hairdryers, fridge (stocked daily with soft drinks, beer, sparkling and still water), multi-speed direct-dial telephone, complimentary wi-fi, tea, iPod docking station, bathrobes, iron and ironing board, coffee-making facilities and an in-room safe. There is also daily maid service and a light fare menu is available during the day.
Superior Garden Cottage Room:expand_more
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: A large hexagonal-shaped room featuring a walk-in shower and adjoining walk-in wardrobe/service area with a small bar and sink unit. In addition, there's a private patio.
Deluxe Garden Cottage Room :expand_more
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: These rooms feature an expansive bathroom with 'His & Hers basins and a wide, semi-open-air shower, a small lobby with a wardrobe and dressing table. Open-air bar/sink and fridge units are a feature of the wide, covered terrace.
Ocean View Room:expand_more
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Located at the front of the property, closer to the beach, these rooms offer a great sea view from the traditional balconies.
Ocean View Suite:expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: The Ocean View Suite features a small separate sitting room, a cloakroom and a large private sundeck with an additional outdoor shower.
Two Bedroom Cottage:expand_more
- Room View: Garden
- Facilities: Ideal for families and featuring expansive bathrooms from which you can step directly into a stone built sunken shower, extending into your private garden. This cottage is made up of two adjoining Deluxe Cottages offering spacious and private covered terraces perfect for your morning coffee, enjoying a book, or your favourite cocktail before dinner.
Providing a true taste sensation, East Wind’s Executive Chef has created an exquisite and varied menu – from traditional Caribbean dishes to international cuisine – using daily-caught fish, fresh vegetables and meat from local farmers, and herbs from their very own herb garden.
- Cuisine: Caribbean and International cuisine prepared with classical French techniques
- Setting: This all-inclusive open-sided restaurant is intimate and elegantly simple with evening entertainment featuring concert pianists, live Jazz or a local Shak Shak band.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Secluded and intimate, East Winds provides a perfect backdrop to romance. Stroll hand-in-hand along the dazzling white-sand beach or meander through the twelve-acres of vibrant tropical gardens. Experience breathtaking sunset views - whilst enjoying your favourite cocktails and delicious hors d'oeuvres - from the deck of a luxurious motor boat on the Sunset Cruise, or from the terrace of the elegant Sunset Bar. The fabulous honeymoon itineraries include private candlelit dinners overlooking the Caribbean, the personal attention of your own waiter, and a complimentary couple's massage.
East Winds is blessed with one of Saint Lucia's least known but most beautiful beaches, offering complete exclusivity atop powdered white sand, overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea. Channel the laid-back island vibe and simply relax beneath the sun or in a luxurious beach cabana, whilst your waiter brings you an ice-cold, exotic cocktail. Take to the crystal-clear waves with complimentary Hobie Cat sailing, snorkelling, paddle-boarding and kayaks. For those looking for a more involved water-sports excursion, the team can help arrange a personalized day of scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, or whale watching.
Whether it's held in the lush tropical gardens or on the shore of the stunning white-sand beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea, your wedding at East Winds will be the one of your dreams. Specialising in intimate and exclusive affairs, the dedicated wedding team - each couple gets a Wedding Planner, an Executive Chef and a Head Gardener - will help to ensure that your day is seamless and exactly as you envisioned it. The entirety of East Winds can be reserved for you and your treasured guests, ensuring a completely personal day that you will never forget.
Spa & Wellness
The East winds open air spa pavilion delivers personal spa treatments in a truly Caribbean atmosphere. Guests enjoy their treatments while listening to the soothing sounds of the surrounding tropical gardens and the cooling Caribbean breeze that glides over them during their treatment. Guests can also partake in daily Yoga and Pilates classes or experience the properties hiking trail and open air fitness area.