- Type:Villa Resort
- Style:Family / Friends
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:The epitome of chic, beachfront villa resort living
- Top feature:Boasts a private art gallery showing contemporary paintings
- Rooms:2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 guests
- Location:St Barths
- Nearest airport:St Barths Airport
Download floor plan
Location and transfer
Five minutes from St Barths Airport by private car transfer.
Villa Nina provides accommodation for four guests in its two bedrooms and comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, two dining areas, an open-plan living room which seats eight people and boasts a satellite television, iPod docking station, CD/DVD player, DVD library, an art gallery, a dining table and seating for eight people and an occasional sleeping area. There is also a laundry room and Butler’s pantry.
Master Bedroom (upstairs):expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 78m² - 840ft²
- Room View: Private balcony with ocean views
- Facilities: Super king-size bed, retractable 26-inch satellite television, CD/ DVD player, iPod docking station with alarm clock setting, high-speed internet access, a mini-bar, coffee and tea-making facilities, hairdryer, telephone, desk, a small safe and a bathroom with oversized plunge bath and a cascade shower. Located on the first floor and boasting a private balcony with ocean views.
Master Bedroom (downstairs):expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 92m² - 990ft²
- Room View: Terrace with pool views
- Facilities: Super king-size bed, vaulted stucco ceiling, retractable 26-inch satellite television, CD/ DVD player, iPod docking station with alarm clock setting, high-speed internet access, a mini-bar, coffee and tea-making facilities, hairdryer, walk-in dressing room, seating area, telephone, desk, a small safe and a bathroom with oversized plunge bath and twin cascade showers. Located on the ground floor and boasting double doors onto a private terrace with pool views.
The custom-made Italian kitchen has bar seating for eight people, while the dining area also seats eight. Outside, the dining terrace has seating for ten people and offers fabulous views of St Jean's Bay. A splendid buffet breakfast is included and can be taken in the villa or at Eden Rock’s beachfront restaurant.
Guests have the option of dining at both of Eden Rock’s restaurants during their stay (à la carte lunch and dinner are payable locally).
Outside, there is a swimming pool, an alfresco dining area which seats ten people and private parking, as well as a secure gate with direct access to the beach and full access to all the hotel's facilities.
Villa staff details
Staff include a 24-hour butler service and a cook on request.
Children of all ages are welcome at Villa Nina. Cots and highchairs are available and, while there isn’t a dedicated children’s play area, games can be provided, on request. Babysitting is also available, on request and at an additional charge.
Villa Nina boasts direct private access onto the enormous pink and white coral-sand beach and the sapphire-blue ocean beyond and offers butler service.
As you would expect in the Caribbean, water sports are popular activities and the snorkelling around Eden Rock is particularly good, due to coral reef surrounding it. Complimentary snorkelling gear, rafts and kayaks are available for guests, while Hobie Cats and windsurfing equipment can be hired on the beach. Scuba-diving, fishing and boat trips can also be organised, while a speedboat is available, on request.
The villa has its own art gallery.