Rooms and suites enjoy stunning sea views and a range of luxury amenities, including bathrobes and slippers, luxury spa toiletries and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guest suites are spacious and stylishly designed, boasting a range of specialist features for each suite theme. Suites enjoy a fabulous outdoor terrace and luxurious spa-inspired bathrooms, while guests staying in Executive or Presidential Suites can enjoy complimentary access to the chic Club Lounge, in addition to many exclusive services. The resort's incredible private Residences have one, two or three bedrooms and showcase the next level of luxury. Combining the most luxurious home comforts with the highest standards and exemplary service, the Residences are ideal for guests seeking increased privacy and the ultimate indulgence. Boasting the finest furnishings, panoramic views, spacious dining and kitchen areas, state-of-the-art entertainment facilities and spa-style bathrooms, the Residences are truly magnificent and perfectly appointed.
- Size: 34m²
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Located on the top floors, the Club Rooms offer breath-taking views and boast their own private balcony. Savour the Club Floor service, including personalised check-in and check-out, access to the Exclusive Club Lounge with stunning panoramic sea views (ideal for breakfast during high season). Designed for two adults, the Club Rooms have a coffee machine, designer toiletries and nightly turn-down service.
- Size: 68m²
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: Enjoy the benefits of VIP treatment and special Club amenities when staying in the premium Club Suites. Located on the high floors of the hotel, each sea view suite boasts a sumptuous bedroom, open and airy lounge area, plus beautifully appointed high-end bathroom. Guests receive a personalised check-in, fresh flowers, welcome tray featuring wine and canapés plus access to the Exclusive Club Lounge.
- Size: 102m²
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Grand and sophisticated, the Executive suites boast amazing sea views and a large terrace. Each Suite interior comprises a sumptuous bedroom, an open and airy living room, plus luxurious bathroom. With access to the exclusive Club lounge, guests can enjoy a wonderful breakfast on the rooftop terrace, afternoon tea in the Club lounge, plus a host of other benefits.
Deluxe One Bedroom Residence Sea View:expand_more
- Size: 65m²
- Room View: Views of the Adriatic and Elaphite Islands
- Facilities: Guests can relax on their private terrace and absorb the sweeping views in utter privacy. Providing a comfortable home-from-home ambience, these bright and contemporary residences provide freedom and space with the benefit of a fully equipped kitchenette, complimentary high-speed wireless internet, mini-bar, tea and coffee provisions, plus additional guest toilet.
Deluxe Two Bedroom Residence Garden View:expand_more
- Size: 85²
- Room View: Garden or Adriatic views
- Facilities: Ideal for friends and families, these contemporary residences provide the comfort, space and well-appointed amenities of a home-away-from-home. Tastefully designed with modern interiors, kitchenettes, oak flooring, wireless internet and impressive balconies or terraces, these Residences offer privacy along with the impeccable resort service.
Two Bedroom Residence Sea View:expand_more
- Size: 85m²
- Room View: Views over the Adriatic and Elaphite Islands
- Facilities: Providing a wonderful Mediterranean experience with sublime sea views, these stylish deluxe residences boast wonderful balconies and stylish interiors. Providing space and comfort for up to five adults, these attractively decorated and well-appointed residences have a fully-equipped kitchenette, complimentary wireless internet access, a mini-bar, satellite television and a host of amenities.
Deluxe Two Bedroom Residence Sea View:expand_more
- Size: 100m²
- Room View: Panoramic Adriatic
- Facilities: Savour the panoramic views, over the sparkling Adriatic Sea and the Elaphite Islands, from your wonderful balcony and relax within the privacy of your spacious interior. Each deluxe residence, has an exceptionally high finish, with comfort and style to cater for up to five guests. With complimentary high-speed wireless internet, satellite and Pay-TV, living room with sleeper sofa, additional toilet and family-friendly amenities, guests will adore this home from home experience.
The extensive range of dining options is bound to impress guests and tantalise the whole family's tastebuds. Boasting Mediterranean favourites, including seafood, Croatian specialities and classic pasta dishes, to more adventurous Asian flavours, Arabic delicacies and South American steaks, the theatre of the attractive open kitchens, live cooking and themed cuisine nights are sure to tempt every age group. The half board 'Dine Around' option is ideal for those wishing to savour the delights of traditional Croatian specialities including fresh sea food at The Market, prime steaks at The Butcher's Grill, traditional fresh pasta at La Pasta and sublime Mediterranean cuisine at Cilantro - not to mention the array of enticing bars and lounge areas for pre- and post-dinner drinks. There's always an excuse for a refreshing cocktail or fresh juice before dining, with coffee or fine wine to enjoy afterwards - if only to continue admiring the mesmerising sea views.
Sun Gardens Dubrovnik offers three specialist children's clubs for children aged between 3 and 17 years old. With an extensive range of tailor-made (age-appropriate) activities, younger guests can explore Croatia and enjoy fabulous, fun activities guaranteed to make their luxury beach holiday unforgettable. Marco Polo Kids Club features an indoor playing space, terrace and a new outdoor playground, while lunch is available at Origano restaurant from mid-May to mid-September, featuring child-friendly menus of fun, healthy dishes (charges apply and opening times are subject to change). In addition, there is a baby concierge service, allowing parents to book equipment such as baby bottles, potties, sterilisers and baby cots. Sports academies are a new feature at Sun Gardens and offer youngsters the option of dedicated football, basketball, tennis, swimming and water polo camps, or a combination of all at the Sports Camp.
Spa & Wellness
The hotel's award-winning spa complex features an extensive array of health and beauty treatments using the finest, locally sourced, ingredients famed for their health-giving properties. Guests can enjoy massage treatments, coal and salt saunas, an aromatherapy steam room and cold-plunge pools. The spa also includes a hydrotherapy pool, thalasso therapy spa bath, relaxation zone and an extensive programme of rejuvenating spa treatments. The Vitality Juice Bar boasts a private sun terrace and guests can enjoy private couple's treatments, upon request. Please note that children under the age of 16 years can use the indoor pool area until 9pm. They are not permitted to use the Spa Zone (Jacuzzi, saunas) due to the health and safety reasons.
For sports enthusiasts or those who want to become one, Sun Gardens Dubrovnik offers the Sports Academy for children aged 7 to 15, providing an opportunity to take part in training programmes for their favourite sport – football, tennis, swimming, and basketball. Children will have an opportunity to learn and play with experienced players and coaches who will provide them with knowledge, a sense of hard work and team play. The Sports Academy is available on a weekly basis from May 28 until September 30. Please note that opening times and academy hours are subject to change.
Culture & History
Venture to southern Croatia and discover the beautiful coastal city of Dubrovnik. Sitting alongside the glistening Adriatic Sea, this historic seaport has huge 16th century stone walls encircling the distinctive Old Town and well-preserved treasures such as the baroque St. Blaise Church, Renaissance Sponza Palace and Gothic Rector's Palace (now a history museum). With such a plethora of culture to explore, there is far more to admire than the famously attractive coastline.
The hotel provides an impressive array of classes and sports academies available for guests - especially during the height of summer. From a selection of gourmet cooking classes - specialising in local fish preparation, meat dishes, or desserts - with guests cooking alongside top chefs, to a Wine Academy showcasing fine Croatian wines, there are a host of activities to enjoy beyond the beach and culture. There are also wonderful local festivals to admire throughout the season.
The hotel boasts a private, adults-only Marina swimming pool and guests can request couple's spa treatments. The spa suite is designed for couples and honeymooners, while guests can enjoy a luxurious welcome package upon arrival featuring sparkling wine and chocolates.
Honeymooners can enjoy a special welcome, with gifts on arrival and access to sublime couples spa treatments and destination dining.
Sun Gardens Dubrovnik has a private shingle beach, with shallow waters suitable for young children to enjoy whilst supervised by an adult. There is also a beach bar serving cocktails and cold beverages.
The expert concierge team would be delighted to arrange a host of VIP services.