A series of programmes based on the elements of earth, water, light and air, at the Geo Spa offer guests in search of pampering the ideal opportunity to combine it with personal wellbeing targets. The resort believes that by balancing these elements, guests can achieve a greater sense of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual contentment.
• Jet-lag Rejuvenator: perfect for long-haul travellers or those feeling unsettled. Earth-based to feel grounded, enjoy restful sleep and an energised spirit.
• Parents’ ‘Time-out’ Treat: a top-up for busy, tired, family-juggling parents in need of some ‘together’ time. Water-based to refresh, release and reconnect.
• Shape & Sustain: designed for those wishing to become more lean and limber. Light-based targeting digestion and elimination, for a slimmer and suppler way of wellbeing.
• Water Sports Wellness: designed to refresh and release, purify and please. Water-based to get energy and creativity flowing with full fluidity.
• Therapeutic Terra Firma: designed to get one active, and reap the benefits and beauty of Mother Earth. Earth-based for vitality and stability.
• Whole-in-One Golfer: Elevating all four elements – earth, water, air and light – for a holistic wellbeing boost that encourages a sense of unity with mind and body, surroundings and self.
Each series of treatments is accompanied by a recommended yoga programme, as well as corresponding bathing rituals and in-resort activities, such as the Mangrove Safari and Rainforest Walk, so that they can continue to immerse themselves in the benefits of the surrounding nature beyond the spa.
For more information about the Geo Spa, please click here.