- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Exclusive and stylish Spanish estate
- Feature:Spa facilities and golf nearby
- Rooms:94 rooms and suites
- Location:Gran Canaria ,
- Star rating:Member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World'
- Nearest airport:Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Airport
Location and transfer
30 minutes from Gran Canaria Airport by private car transfer.
Rooms and suites are designed in traditional Spanish Colonial style. All rooms enjoy premium amenities such as air conditioning, a furnished private balcony or terrace, L’Occitane toiletries, a Nespresso machine and twice daily maid service. Suites offer premium comfort, Bvlgari amenities, an Illy coffee machine and luxury bathrobes with slippers.
- Rooms: 12
- Size: 33m2
- Room View: Resort views
- Facilities: Featuring traditional Spanish colonial design, double rooms feature a furnished balcony or terrace and elegantly appointed bathroom with designer amenities. Rooms feature air conditioning, satellite television, daily complimentary fruit and newspaper delivery.
Double Room Garden View :expand_more
- Rooms: 41
- Size: 37m2
- Room View: Garden or dunes view
- Facilities: Located on the ground and first floor these perfectly appointed double rooms enjoy a range of luxury facilities including walk-in bathtubs with hydrapool massage function. Guests can enjoy picturesque views of Maspalomas’ iconic sand dunes or the hotel’s manicured gardens from the comfort of their private balcony or terrace. Rooms feature air conditioning, satellite television, daily complimentary fruit and newspaper delivery.
Double Room Pool View :expand_more
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 37m2
- Room View: Pool views
- Facilities: Guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s charming pool complex from their private balcony or terrace. Comfortable and stylishly designed, these double rooms feature walk-in bathtubs with hydrapool massage function. Interconnecting rooms are available upon request. Rooms feature air conditioning, satellite television, daily complimentary fruit and newspaper delivery.
- Rooms: 17
- Size: 50m2
- Room View: Pool or garden views
- Facilities: Located in the two-storey villa style setting, separate from the main hotel building, Junior Suites provide guests with additional privacy and comfort throughout their stay. Junior Suites feature a living area, double bed, and private balcony or terrace. The large bathroom features a hydro-massage bathtub with whirlpool function and luxury Bvlgari amenities. Suites enjoy premium services including illy coffee making facilities, luxury bathrobes and slippers and twice daily maid service.
Master Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 66m2
- Room View: Garden or pool view
- Facilities: Located on the ground floor and boasting a large private terrace furnished with sun loungers. Master suites feature a spacious bedroom area, separate lounge, and Spanish colonial style bathroom featuring a hydro-massage bathtub with whirlpool function and luxury Bvlgari amenities. Suites enjoy premium services including illy coffee making facilities, luxury bathrobes and slippers and twice daily maid service.
Presidential Suite :expand_more
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 78m2
- Room View: Private garden views
- Facilities: As the most luxurious residence in the hotel, the Presidential suite provides the highest standard of luxury, privacy and comfort for discerning guests. This stunning suite boasts a large living and dining area, with a state-of-the-art entertainment system, which leads a beautiful private garden and furnished terrace area. The separate master bedroom enjoys a dressing room and private access to the furnished outdoor terrace. The large ensuite bathroom features a walk-in shower, hydro-massage bathtub and luxury Bvlgari amenities. . Suites enjoy premium services including illy coffee making facilities, luxury bathrobes and slippers and twice daily maid service.
The hotel’s signature restaurant saw the hotel awarded the prestigious title of 2016 Best Hotel Gastronomy in the Canary Islands. The restaurant offers invigorating, freshly prepared cuisine showcasing locally inspired flavours with international influences. Guests also have the option to dine at the main restaurant in Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia’s nearby sister hotel, Seaside Palm Beach for no additional fee. Seaside Palm Beach also features two further hotels, Gran Restaurant and Esencia which can be enjoyed for an additional fee.
- Cuisine: Gourmet dining
- Setting: Michelin stared chef Wolfgang Grobauer has designed an invigorating and elegant a la carte menu inspired by his international experience. Expert sommeliers are on hand to suggest which local wine best complements the fine, fresh flavours of the inviting menu.
- Dress Code: Formal
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
Dining & Gourmet
Michelin-starred chef, Wolfgang Grobauer, has crafted an artfully simple, yet innovative menu that centres on the purity of Mediterranean flavours, using the freshest ingredients sourced from nearby fincas and local artisans. Alongside this exquisite cuisine, which achieved the prestigious award, '2016 Best Hotel Gastronomy in the Canary Islands', you can enjoy a choice of local wines and international vintages, recommended by expert sommeliers, to complement each dish. Experience this glorious culinary journey whilst overlooking the breathtaking views of the sand dunes, thousand-year-old palm gardens and distant Gran Canaria Mountains.
Spa & Wellness
The hotel features a wellness centre which includes gym facilities and a spa. Guests can enjoy an outdoor fitness terrace or indoor gym featuring state of the art TechnoGym equipment.
The spa complex features an impressive salt cave, designed to restore essential minerals to tired bodies and minds. The spa also features a steam room and sauna whilst guests seeking a more relaxing spa experience can book any number of luxurious body and beauty treatments during their stay.
There are two Standard Double Rooms that have been specially adapted for disabled guests and they are located on the ground floor, next to each other and with a garden view. These rooms have wider doors, offer a larger bathroom space with room around the toilet for a wheelchair and the shower is accessible. There is a ramp at the entrance of the hotel and there are two lifts around in the remainder of the hotel which allow access to the restaurant and the wellness centre. The adapted rooms are located near to the pool area, pool bar and piano bar. The beach and shopping area is five minutes away and is easily accessible by wheelchair.