- Type: Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Luxury apartments with views of the Matterhorn and Alps
- Feature:Extensive spa with multisensory treatments
- Rooms:18 apartments
- Location:Cervinia ,
- Nearest airport:Turin Caselle Aiport
Location and transfer
Approximately a 75 minute drive from Turin Caselle Airport by private car.
All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen television with international channels, telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station and wi-fi access. Cots and cribs can be provided free of charge. Maid service is provided twice daily and butler service is available on request at an additional charge.
- Rooms: 10
- Size: 55-60m²
- Room View: The Matterhorn, Alps or Mountains
- Facilities: These luxurious apartments can accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. They comprise one bedroom, a bathroom, a living area with a pull-out sofa bed, a cosy fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 85-90m²
- Room View: Alps and mountains or the Matterhorn
- Facilities: These spacious apartments are available either with or without a mezzanine and boast wonderful views from their balconies or terraces. Featuring timber ceilings and large fireplces in the welcoming living areas, each apartment also comprises a bedroom with a king-size bed, a fully-equipped kitchen, a sofa bed in the loft or living room and either one or two bathrooms.
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 120m²
- Room View: Alps and mountains or Matterhorn
- Facilities: These spacious and comfortably furnished apartments each comprise a fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms boasting a Jacuzzi bath tub alongside a shower and marble sinks. The cosy living room can be made even more inviting by the flickering flames of the fireplace for a charming alpine atmosphere.
Start your day with a fresh homemade cakes, croissants, jams and produce from the local farm with the wonderful breakfast buffet to set your day off to a good start. For lunch and dinner, the restuarant serves sumptous Italian classics, while if you would like to relax over a drink, head to the Champagnerie Bar; among the two oversized fireplaces, select a drink from the extensive wine last or sample a fine whiskey or cocktail to enjoy on the plush leather seats.
- Cuisine: Homemade pastas and locally sourced meat and cheese are prepared in traditional Italian recipes
- Setting: Set within beautiful stone arches and slate walls, sit beside the flickering fireplace and candles to enjoy traditional Italian flavours.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Yes
Set against a backdrop of the iconic Matterhorn mountain, Saint Hubertus Resort is perfectly placed to make the most of Cervinia’s fantastic ski offering. As one of the best places for heliskiing, you can enjoy pristine snow conditions with a certified Alpine guide in total safety, making an ideal base for accomplished skiers - for those lookign for a full day of skiiing, you can reach Zermatt. If you stay during the full moon, enjoy a unique moonlight skiing experience, where you can enjoy the sunset before a magical twighlight ski experience. Every day, you will also be ready to face the slopes with a heated ski room with a boot warmer by Wintersteiger, plus ski and snowboard rental is available along with ski pass service and an exclusive ski instructor.
Spa & Wellness
The Ergonomic Spa offers an elegantly designed area to relax and rejuvenate. In the exclusive Ergo Spa Suite, enjoy a private experience with your own hydrotherapeutic bath, filled with warm, mineral-rich waters before indulging in detoxifying rituals with mud packs and warm vapours. The tailor-made treatments include a skin evaluation, facial and body treatments, reflexology and multisensory treatments. There is also Kinesiology treatments, led by Dr. Luigino Boccolini, Osteopath and Physiotherapist, who can improve posture and balance with a training programme and a dietician to offer nutritional advice. In addition, there is a swimming pool Jacuzzi, hydro massage, sauna and Turkish bath to relax in.