Each guest villa boasts air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea & coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, bathrobes, toiletries, a personal safe, flat-screen television with international channels, DVD/CD player, telephone, wi-fi internet access, exercise equipment, an iron and ironing board, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with a fridge and ice-maker, microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge, blender, washing machine and dryer, cots and highchairs (on request) and rollaway beds.
Two Bedroom Garden Villa:+
- Size: 2,500ft²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: These delightful Balinese-style luxury villas comfortably accommodate up to four adult guests, with each villa boasting two en suite bedrooms with king-size four-poster beds and bathrooms with glass walls, baths, twin sinks and spacious outdoor marble and glass-enclosed showers.
In addition, there is a large central living and dining room with comfortable lounging sofas, a daybed and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the garden, along with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, powder room, office area, laundry room and a dry bar. Outdoors, the garden comprises a sun deck furnished with sun loungers, a dining cabana with dining furniture and a plunge pool.
Three Bedroom Villa:+
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 2,900ft²
- Room View: Ocean or garden views
- Facilities: These fabulous duplex villas are perfect for a large family or group of friends and offer super views of the Caribbean from their elevated vantage points. There are two villas in total: one described as a Garden Villa and one described as a Beachfront Villa. Each Balinese-style luxury villa comprises three en suite bedrooms (two on the ground floor and one on the first floor that boasts a private deck and outdoor shower) with king-size or queen-size beds and bathrooms with glass walls, baths, twin sinks and spacious outdoor marble and glass-enclosed showers.
In addition, there is a large central living and dining room with comfortable lounging sofas, a daybed and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking the garden, along with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, powder room, office area, laundry room and a dry bar. Outdoors, the garden comprises a sun deck furnished with sun loungers, a dining cabana with dining furniture and a plunge pool.
Four Bedroom Villa:+
- Rooms: 5
- Size: 3,400ft²
- Room View: Ocean or garden views
- Facilities: The largest accommodation available at Paradise Beach Nevis, these single storey, four-bedroom luxury villas are surrounded by tropical gardens or are located to offer excellent views of the ocean. Each one features a spacious main living area, open-plan in design and incorporating a central lounge with comfortable lounging sofas and chairs, a dining area, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, powder room, laundry room, dry bar and office area, along with two Master Bedrooms (each with a king-size bed, an outdoor bath and walk-in wardrobe) and two guest bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed. All of the bedrooms have their own en suite bathroom.
Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead out to the wraparound sun terrace, furnished with sun loungers, a barbecue area and a thatched dining pavilion with dining furniture, while the centrepiece of the expansive outdoor space is a private swimming pool with integrated plunge pool.
These stunning villas would be ideal for two families of four people, or a group of up to eight friends.
Each villa boasts a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, perfect if you wish to prepare meals yourself. However, villa guests are able to utilise the services of the resort's talented chefs, who may be hired to prepare delicious cuisine in the villa for you, including Caribbean-style dishes and fresh seafood, from a menu of eclectic delights. Chefs are available to prepare breakfasts, lunches, dinners and barbecues (at an additional charge), and can even offer in-villa cookery classes, teaching the secrets of Caribbean cooking.
In addition, there are a number of excellent local restaurants that the resort's concierge would be happy to recommend and organise reservations for, including those found at the island's five star luxury hotels.
External facilities at the villa
Each of the seven villas boasts delightful outside space, which comprises borders filled with tropical planting, a furnished terrace with sun loungers, a thatched dining cabana with tables and chairs, an outdoor shower, barbecue area and a private plunge pool.
Beyond the villa, there is a secluded beach, sun loungers and umbrellas, beach towels, a hammock and a private beach bar for guests of Paradise Beach Nevis. In addition, there is a host of activities that can be enjoyed on the island, from watersports and sailing, to hiking and sightseeing.
Villa staff details
Staff includes: Concierge, chef, maid and a butler.
Paradise Beach Nevis boasts a secluded sandy beach that has a thatched tiki bar for the exclusive use of villa guests. Open from 10am until sunset, this exclusive Beach Club allows grown-ups to easily keep an eye on the children as they play on the beach. Snorkelling and paddleboarding equipment is available.
Nevis is a fantastic place to enjoy scuba-diving, with shipwrecks, and coral reefs located just off shore. Home to Leatherback and Hawksbill Turtles, Nevis is also the perfect location to enjoy close-up interaction with these majestic creatures. Scuba-diving can be arranged and five-star PADI-accredited training can be completed in the privacy of your villa plunge pool, while diving can be experienced just off the beach at the resort.
For guests who wish to enjoy a round or two of golf during their stay on Nevis, our concierge service can book you tee-off times at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, which houses a picturesque, 18-hole Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course, offering fabulous tropical views. Alternatively, there is also the 9-hole Cat Ghaut chip and putt course nearby in Newcastle. Tee-off times are available for non-residents of Four Seasons Resort Nevis from the beginning of February to the end of November.
Paradise Beach Nevis boasts a concierge who is tasked with delivering five star service to villa guests during their stay. From stocking the fridge with your favourite groceries, to making restaurant reservations and arranging car hire, tours and excursions, the superb concierge is available to assist with all of your requirements to ensure you enjoy a memorable, hassle-free stay.
To make any arrangements prior to arrival, such as car hire and the stocking of any favourite foods, please contact our concierge department, which can liaise with Paradise Beach Nevis on your behalf.