Check In Without The Stress
- Start your journey from the comfort of your own home, office or hotel by checking in online * from 24 hours before your flight departs and minimise the queues at the airport. Click here to ‘Manage my Booking’ on line with British Airways.
- You can select your preferred seat and print your boarding pass, all on your home PC
- If you don’t have online access you can still save time by using a self-service check-in kiosk at the airport, giving you the same seating and boarding pass options as online check-in.
- Afterwards, maximise your free time by leaving your baggage at a bag drop, allowing you to shop, dine, relax as you chose before boarding your flight.
* On line check in and boarding pass printing is only available on selected routes.
Classes of Air Travel
- When you fly World Traveller, you can relax in the knowledge that everything will be taken care of, allowing you to simply sit back and enjoy what’s on offer.
- Everything has been designed with your comfort in mind. Your ergonomically designed seat comes with lumbar support, headrest and recline.
- The friendly and professional crew are always on hand, providing a complimentary bar service throughout your flights as well as tasty meals.
Word Traveller Plus+
- For an affordable premium, enjoy the luxury of 20% more personal space than World Traveller with an additional seven inches legroom and a wider seat.
- Make yourself comfortable in your armchair style seat that comes with adjustable head, foot and leg rest and therefore arrive in good shape at your destination.
- Relax and take advantage of the quieter, stress-free surroundings of the smaller and more private cabin with a maximum of six rows.
- Enjoy an upgraded dining experience and other additional amenities that are designed with your comfort and well being in mind.
- Choosing Club World means travelling in comfort and freedom. Dedicated departure Lounges and Elemis Travel Spa* are designed to give you choice before your flight, whether you wish to relax, dine or be pampered.
- The new Club World seats give you your own space and time to do what you want, when you want. Bigger, wider and more comfortable than ever, you can guarantee complete comfort in any position.
- The very best in local and international cuisine is served, along with a dedicated wine cellar.
- But, if you are still peckish you are free to help yourself to healthy snacks and tasty treats from the new Club World kitchen.
- First lounges are elegant and calm, a perfect sanctuary away from the world to enjoy refreshments and spend your time as you wish.*
- Enjoy waiter service dining in the First lounge*, giving you maximum sleep time onboard.
- Your demi-cabin is your sanctuary in the sky, a discreetly serviced and smartly equipped haven of calm where your well being is catered for.
- Specially trained First crew will provide you with a discreet yet attentive service, ensuring that all your personal needs are taken care of.
- Choose from a renowned A la Carte menu and your meal will be prepared to order.
- Delicious lighter options are offered and if you’re flying from London you could enjoy the ‘Catch of the Day’, a selection of wild fish supplied by Loch Fyne.
- Enjoy the convenience of a frequent schedule and flights to Europe’s most centrally located airports with the reliable, efficient and friendly service you expect from British Airways.
- Going on a family holiday/travelling as a couple or with a group of friends? No matter whom you’re travelling with, you can prepare for your trip before you go and save time at the airport. Check in your fellow travellers, choose your seats and print your own boarding pass before you’ve even packed your suitcase.
- With comfortable leather seats, the Euro Traveller economy cabin meets the standards you’d expect from British Airways. Catch up on the latest news with a selection of complimentary newspapers. Or simply rest and enjoy the flight.
- Enjoy a smoother experience when you fly. Club Europe combines flexibility and personal control with the reassurance and attentive service you’d expect from British Airways.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of a dedicated lounge where you can rest, catch up on some work or enjoy refreshments before your flight.
- Relax, eat and work when you need to be in the seclusion and comfort of a separate cabin.
- Enjoy the convenience of centrally located airports and non-stop flights.
- Attentive service and personal comfort define the Club Europe business class flight experience. On board, you’re invited to enjoy extra legroom, good food and wine in the seclusion of a separate, spacious cabin.
- At all times, you can be assured of responsive, efficient service and high standard, making British Airways Club Europe the best choice.
- The separate Club Europe cabin at the front of the aircraft gives you the seclusion and space you need to work, eat or relax. Simply sit back in your wide, comfortable, contoured leather seat and enjoy your flight.
- Choose from the great refreshments on offer and start your day right. Take a look at the mouth-watering menu, with its selection of hot and cold dishes, perfectly suited to the time of day. If you’re flying in the morning, choose between a full English or a Continental breakfast on every flight longer than an hour.
- If you’re on a well-deserved holiday, why not celebrate with a glass of champagne? A complimentary bar is available on every flight, ensuring you’re refreshed and revitalised throughout your journey.
Barbados Premium Check-In Your Personal Check-In
- Check-In at The Jet Centre away from the crowds and relax in the exclusive VIP lounge before being driven directly to your aircraft*
- Unwind in your air-conditioned car while you check in and your luggage is tagged, before being escorted to the luxurious VIP lounge**
* Only available on Club World.
** Only available in First.
Audio Visual On Demand (AVOD)
- Currently being rolled out across longhaul routes, AVOD gives you over 200 film,TV, music and games* options all available on-demand so that you can watch what you want, when you want. **
* Games are not available in World Traveller.
** Not available on aircraft fitted with a 12 channel in-flight entertainment system.