All guest rooms and suites have air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, a personal safe, satellite flat-screen television, DVD/CD player/phone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access and a twice-daily maid service.
Central Park View Room:+
- Size: 425ft²
- Room View: Central Park View
- Facilities: These rooms have floor-to-ceiling views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan.
Hudson River View Suite:+
- Size: 800ft²
- Room View: City views
These one-bedroom suites have a king-size bed and separate living room.
Deluxe Hudson River View Room:+
- Size: 400ft²
- Room View: River and Manhattan views
- Facilities: These guest rooms feature a king-size bed and their layout allows for two walls of windows, creating a floor-to-ceiling vista of the Hudson River and Manhattan.
Premier Central Park View Suite:+
- Size: 820ft²
- Room View: Central Park views
- Facilities: These suites feature a bedroom, separate living room and a guest bathroom. Decor incorporates custom-designed linens by Fili D’oro.
Dine in one of the three exquisite restaurants at Mandarin Oriental, New York. Discover Asiate, offering modern American cuisine that features the artistic flare of Executive Chef, Cyril Renaud, experience The Aviary NYC, serving delightful small plates, or The Office NYC, an intimate speakeasy producing classically inspired cuisine and wonderfully crafted cocktails.
- Cuisine: Modern American cuisine
- Setting: A stylishly designed restaurant with stunning floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: No
`The city that never sleeps', famous for the Manhattan skyline and its intricate grid of wide streets and avenues, New York has things to do and discover at every turn. The hotel's outstanding Columbus Circle location is close to Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway and Times Square. Shopaholics will, no doubt, head for the exclusive shops along Fifth Avenue, as well as famous department stores such as Bloomingdales and Macy's. The adventurous can take a helicopter tour and see Manhattan from above, flying over the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge, while no visit would be complete without soaring up to the top of the Empire State Building.
Spa & Wellness
Located on the 35th floor, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York covers 14,500ft² of space, with floor-to-ceiling windows that afford amazing views. A Mobil Five-Star -rated spa, it offers holistic rejuvenation and relaxation in the form of speciality massages (Thai, maternity and Clearing), facials and speciality vitamin-infused facials, manicure/pedicures, body scrubs and sunless tanning in a setting of complete tranquillity.
The hotel offers two wheelchair accessible rooms in the Skyline View Room category. They feature two oversized twin beds, handrails in the bathroom and a roll in shower. There are lifts across the hotel which enable wheelchair access to other areas.