All guest rooms and suites feature a complimentary mini-bar, wi-fi, telephone, air-conditioning, Bose iPod station, Radio/CD player with a selection of CDs, a safe, hairdryer, UK adaptor plug, and twice-daily maid service. In addition, umbrellas, sun hats, bath robes, Berber cape and Moroccan slippers are provided for use at the resort. Televisions with built-in DVD players are available on request, or are already installed in the Berber Tented Suites.
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 30 - 36m²
- Room View: Courtyard or Atlas Mountain
- Facilities: Exotically decorated, Superior Rooms include a mini-bar, safe, Bose radio/cd player, iPod dock, hairdryer and straighteners, umbrellas, sun hats and air-conditioning. Televisions with built-in DVD players are available, on request.
Of the three Superior rooms, one looks out over the front courtyard, the other into an interior courtyard and the third forms part of the three bedroom Master Suite and has a large terrace and spectacular views over the Atlas Mountains. The Superior Room in the Master Suite can only be booked separately within two months prior to arrival.
- Rooms: 7
- Size: 31 - 33m²
- Room View: Garden, pool or mountain
Deluxe Rooms have a balcony or terrace and views over the gardens, Atlas Mountains or outdoor infinity pool. One forms part of the Master Suite and interconnects with the Deluxe Suite with pool - the resort's only interconnecting room.
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 34 - 44m²
- Facilities: Superior Suites offer a private balcony or terrace and a sitting area - they can also accommodate a roll away bed for one child.
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 35 - 50m²
- Room View: Valley and Atlas Mountains
- Facilities: Deluxe Suites are spacious, elegantly designed with inspiration taken from North African culture and design, and have either a terrace or balcony. Amenities include a mini-bar, safe, Bose radio/cd player, iPod dock, hairdryer and straighteners, umbrellas, sun hats and air-conditioning. Televisions with built-in DVD players are available, on request.
Of the rooms in the main building our three Deluxe Suites occupy the premium locations for views of the valley and Atlas Mountains. Larger in size and with a sitting room, the smaller the suite in this category the better the view. These Suites can accommodate a roll away bed for one child.
Berber Tented Suite:+
- Rooms: 9
- Size: 65m²
- Room View: Atlas Mountains and the valley
These suites are located a short stroll through the pretty herb and vegetable garden; all have views of the Atlas Mountains and valley, and five feature private Jacuzzis on the terrace. Suites comprise a king-size bed, large bath and a terrace.
Amenities include a mini-bar, safe, Bose radio/cd player, iPod dock, hairdryer and straighteners, umbrellas, sun hats and air-conditioning. Televisions with built-in DVD players are available, on request.
Deluxe Suite With Pool :+
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 50m²
- Room View: Atlas Mountains
- Facilities: This room is located on the ground floor of The Master Suite and has its own private pool with a large terrace, sun loungers, table and chairs. With a separate living room, floor to ceiling windows and patio doors leading out to the pool terrace, this room can only be booked separately within two months prior to arrival.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 112m²
- Room View: Mountain
- Facilities: The Master Suite is a miniature version of The Kasbah sitting out on a promontory and featuring three rooms. Located near the glorious infinity pool the master suite more is ideal for families and features three bedrooms, a terrace and a private swimming pool.
Within, there is a Deluxe Room and a Deluxe Suite at the lower level with a private pool, both generously laid out. On the upper floor is a compact Superior Room with a huge roof terrace. Amenities include a mini-bar, safe, Bose radio/cd player, iPod dock, hairdryer and straighteners, umbrellas, sun hats and air-conditioning. Televisions with built-in DVD players are available, on request.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kanoun Restaurant fuses local flavours and international cuisine, all made from fresh local produce. For breakfast, guests can sample freshly baked bread and pastries, alongside Moroccan specialities. After pre-dinner drinks, evening venues and menus vary daily. Weather permitting, guests could dine next to the infinity pool or under the stars on the rooftop terrace. While the à la carte menu is always available, Kanoun also serves up delicious, Berber-style, buffet feasts. Private dining is available for couples.
Kanoun Restaurant :+
- Cuisine: Berber and International cuisine
- Setting: An intimate fireside bar and glorious views of the surrounding mountains are features of Kanoun Restaurant. Kasbah Tamadot organises dinners in different locations when possible, subject to favourable weather, then guests may dine around the candlelit reflecting pool, on the roof terrace under the stars or prefer an intimate dinner a deux, which can also be arranged.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: Yes
- Reservation Required: Yes
Pool Bar & Terrace:+
- Cuisine: Light Mediterranean and Moroccan cuisine
- Setting: A beautiful bar and dining terrace facing the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the valley, infinity edged pool and gardens. Open for lunch daily (weather permitting).
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Option: No
- Reservation Required: No
Lakes & Mountains
There are plentiful ways to explore the High Atlas Mountains from Kasbah Tamadot. Mule-trekking is a unique, traditional way to traverse the terrain, while on foot, a small village just an hour's trek from the property offers an intimate insight into local culture. For something more energetic, two- and three-hour treks amidst the magnificent views of Toubkal National Park can be arranged. The Anfa Trek is a gradual climb to Asloun Peak, for panoramic views of the mountains and Asni Valley.
For a superlative romantic interlude designed to delight any couple, Kasbah Tamadot has tailored an indulgent 'Romance Offer' package. The three-night stay includes breakfast and a mini-bar, along with Champagne on arrival, a relaxing 30-minute massage, hammam or spa treatment and exclusive three-course à la carte dinners with house wine. For a further treat, guests will also be whisked away for a private dinner for two in one of Kasbah Tamadot's speical romantic locations, and the hotel will give a complimentary upgrade upon check-in, subject to availability.
Children are welcome during the UK school holidays and there is an array of activities available for them to enjoy, including treasure hunts, donkey and cart-rides and bedtime stories with a local flavour.
Spa & Wellness
The spa features a range of massages and beauty treatments, as well as a traditional Hammam. Enjoy the 'Yazire Angel', a luxurious face and body treatment. Yazire is the Berber word for rosemary, which is grown in the Kasbah Tamadot gardens.
An enchantingly romantic setting for a wedding, guests can say their vows in a special outdoor ceremony at the hotel, surrounded by the imposing High Atlas Mountains. The team at Kasbah Tamadot prides itself on creating fabulous ceremonies, large or small, to ensure guests get their dream day. With unusual requests catered for, including spa experiences and the most delicious Moroccan or international food, Kasbah Tamadot can organise small surprises to ensure guests are utterly pampered before, during and after their wedding.